Georgia school on lockdown amid reports of an 'active shooter'

The only "commie plot" is how you idiots think more "gun control" is going to stop people from committing mass shootings.
In other words, how a normal, rational adult would think.

How an insane moron thinks: "Murder laws are useless, because peole will still commit murder!"

Some insane person on the internet calling me a commie is not compelling.

Which of course would involve legislation regarding guns. Universal Background checks, red flag laws, ways to confiscate guns, etc.
Of course not. The gun doesn't do anything. It's an inanimate object. The cartels do a booming business selling guns to criminals. Do you think we should be unarmed which occupied by an armed force?

Someone knew this kid was going to go off. Did the school give him cross sex hormones?

Of course not.

Yes of course keepng guns out of the hands of crazy people would require legislation that involves guns.

What the hell is wrong with you? Can you not act normal for 5 minutes, FFS?

Gun control comes up, and you people pee down your legs and forget your names

All of the agendas that led to the cartoon you have with Drag Queens and Dirty books Progs caused. And that includes that also. After the fall, the dictators will eliminate all of the agendas that were used for them to gain power. Humans have not evolved. They act la little better with comforts and wealth. We will devolve and reduce the population at some point.

Yes by guns.

"Guns don't kill peole! 14 year old children kill people!"

Gtfo of my face with this garbage.

This is a forum website, where thoughts and ideas are debated back and forth, seemingly endlessly at times. If you disagree with any argument, you're more than welcome to put forth evidence that counters the stated facts - for example, finding evidence of this ever elusive and mysterious 'gun' that hunts, shoots, and kills people by it's own volition. Short of that however, I was neither in your 'face' nor was I spewing 'garbage.' Regarding the incident in question, it's difficult if not impossible to solve a problem when so many people choose not to acknowledge the problem existing in the first place. People like you are precisely why school shootings will unfortunately continue to happen for at least the near future, possibly longer.

Yes of course keepng guns out of the hands of crazy people would require legislation that involves guns.

What the hell is wrong with you? Can you not act normal for 5 minutes, FFS?

Gun control comes up, and you people pee down your legs and forget your names

Could it be, because we've seen where 'gun control' inevitably leads to? For instance, how it started;

In the last decade, Illinois has passed at least 17 policies regulating firearms. The state has set standards on who can obtain a gun, how to carry and store them, which types of guns can be sold, and how to flag gun owners who may pose a danger to themselves or others. State law also addresses illegal gun trafficking, licensing requirements for firearms dealers, the availability of data on weapons used in crimes, and funding for gun violence prevention.

....and how it's going;

CHICAGO (WLS) -- At least 31 people were shot, five fatally, in shootings across Chicago so far this Labor Day weekend, police said.

I believe this is when you're supposed to hit me with 'GTFO of my face with all these 'facts' and chit...'

Forum List

Back