A convicted felon / President?

Many republican states have democrat cities that skew the rates.

Many democrat states have democrat cities.

Are you claiming otherwise?

The murder rate in my little rural town is zero.

Not surprised. Sparsely populated areas have had less crime since...forever I think.

Our crime wave is two drunks getting into a fight on Saturday night. We don't have illegals here either. We have anti sanctuary laws.

Sanctuary cities are constitutionally protected.

Though I don't agree with them.

Voted in a new round just a few months ago. Give an invader so much as a sip of water. It's a criminal offense. Compared to the hellhole I left, this is an outpost of heaven.
Link?

After all this it doesn't change the fact that red states tend to have higher murder rates, obesity rates and worse education.

Go Trump.....

34 felonies and counting......really don't care.

Gorsuch
Kavenaugh
Barrett

All I need to know.

DJT for the WH !!!

Not surprised. Sparsely populated areas have had less crime since...forever I think.

Link?

After all this it doesn't change the fact that red states tend to have higher murder rates, obesity rates and worse education.
Sanctuary cities are protected like anti Sanctuary cities are. We prosecute the feeding, sheltering and transportation of those illegally here.

Link?

A verdict that comes back as GUILTY, by a jury....is a CONVICTION.

The defendant pleading guilty, without trial, is also a conviction.
Actually it's not. Keep looking. You'll find it.

Link?

I would not put too much stock in those statistics. If you look at the performance rates, it's a different story.

Really are you suggesting Trump would get even for the justice system for holding him accountable for his proven crimes. Sounds like actual Lawfare to me.
No but an honest unbiased new AG will go where the crime is...
Garland may be first on his or her list....

The worst failures are New York and California. You are reading it backwards.
Lol. You're kidding right?

You have to look through the different grades and subjects, not focus on the one you want.

New York does pretty good generally. California lays a bit but all the usual red states suspects are low.

Lol. You're kidding right?

You have to look through the different grades and subjects, not focus on the one you want.

New York does pretty good generally. California lays a bit but all the usual red states suspects are low.
This is too much cognitive dissonance to deal with. You keep working on that conviction thing.

Forum List

Back