Zone1 Four Beliefs of Christian Doctrine - What If Any are Taken Away?

certain beliefs, liberation theology, self determination are what jesus taught - ram gona be seriously in a bad way at the gates of the everlasting
He taught just the opposite:
Matthew 16:24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me".

Jesus was all about loving others. He washed feet.
Hollywood and Washington DC are examples of loving self. They hold banquets and give themselves little golden calves as prizes.

Last edited:
certain beliefs, liberation theology, self determination are what jesus taught - ram gona be seriously in a bad way at the gates of the everlasting.
“If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me".

never spoken by jesus ...

what cross would that be ram, the cross the jews put on jesus's back their false religion of servitude and denial ...

you are terribly lost they gave their life for liberation, self determination as a&e to find their own way to the everlasting to triumph over evil that prevails as it will of its own accord.

But they do match the Bible's limitless truth:

Isaiah 52:14 But many were amazed when they saw him. His face was so disfigured he seemed hardly human, and from his appearance, one would scarcely know he was a man.

Isaiah 52:14 isn't about Jesus.

Forum List

Back