John McCain's son is very angry Gold Star families invited Trump and took pictures at Arlington.

That's a wish on your part.

And I know you mean to add a link to support your claim.

But you don't seem to know how to attach things.

You might try.

You have zero credibility so it can't get worse.
This has already been settled. If you don't like it does not mean a thing at all.

Like I said, not a law.
Oh, feel free to go on any military reservation and violate any regulation you like. You can tell them I said it was OK, as see if that squares it.:auiqs.jpg:

There are reasons nobody like McCain and his family....
Lots of them.

Pissing on McStain's grave is something more than one person has done.
well, that isn't going to solve anything. When I ask people to write to their senators to support the SAVE act, I get crickets.. so a lot of times people just waste time "protesting" this and that but not really doing anything constructive.

well, that isn't going to solve anything. When I ask people to write to their senators to support the SAVE act, I get crickets.. so a lot of times people just waste time "protesting" this and that but not really doing anything constructive.

Agreed.....we are not in that frame of mind and do need to get there.

Pissing on McStain's grave is something more than one person has done.
Yeah....knew a guy who dated his daughter for a brief period. (His daughter might be in that crowd)
I know stories of his exploits and what John did and didn't do to him. Personally I would have run him off immediately.....and indeed after a while he did find temporarily leaving the state was a good idea. But he seems to like the place too....regardless of that family. They love power and being seen as having it.

Forum List

Back