Another result of MAGA/Trumpism

We need good people who have shown in their life & work that they work for WE THE PEOPLE not just a political party.
Obama's Obamacare helped poor people. Biden's infrastructure bill and stimulus checks were to help you. They weren't trickle down bullshit

Biden works for corporations and American workers. He's pro capitalism. What's the problem?

I have no idea what the OP wrote. Don't really care. Can't wait to cast my vote for Donald Trump!

Trump/Vance 2024!!!
What pisses me off is you guys don't shut up for one second after you lose. And you won't admit wrongdoing. Example. You still think the election was stolen from Donald Trump.

So you won't even accept a loss.

Gonna start a civil war? LOL

Obama's Obamacare helped poor people. Biden's infrastructure bill and stimulus checks were to help you. They weren't trickle down bullshit

Biden works for corporations and American workers. He's pro capitalism. What's the problem?

With none of it paid for which is going to really hurt future generations.

What pisses me off is you guys don't shut up for one second after you lose. And you won't admit wrongdoing. Example. You still think the election was stolen from Donald Trump.

So you won't even accept a loss.

Gonna start a civil war? LOL
So you'll be pissed off if Trump loses or if he wins. Sucks to be you. lol

Fortunately there have been many Republicans who refused to go along with the farce that is MAGA/Trumpism, and I've been wondering all along how many of them have actually changed their positions on any issues because of it. In other words, I've been wondering if the closer proximity to Democrats had rubbed off on them in any way. Anecdotally, it kind of seemed like they had.

Anyway, here comes longtime conservative Mona Charen with an example of it: What Are We Conserving?

"None of us has the time or ability to become an expert in everything, so we use shortcuts. If person X agrees with me about anti-communism or phonics, I will be more likely to trust their views on Federal Reserve policy or some other topic that I know less about. We all outsource our judgment to some degree. But in the past nine years, too many people I formerly believed were honest and reliable have proven themselves capable of staggering dishonesty and bad faith. Someone said it’s like finding out that your spouse has been unfaithful or a friend has betrayed you. Suddenly you look back at the entire relationship with a jaundiced eye, interpreting everything differently.

"It’s been wrenching in some ways, but in the end, I’m grateful for the jolt. It has forced me to reconsider ideas that may have become calcified and opened me to people and perspectives I would previously have dismissed."

Trump (or, far more importantly, those who have enabled him and this disaster) has caused great damage to the Republican Party. And one of the ways is thathe has caused many in the party to re-evaluate where they stand politically.
There is in built laziness in the system...

Since the choice is only red or blue then they turn them in into white or black.

Many other countries with several parties can see the various positions on offer and even they will say that there is nothing perfect match. But that is OK, thst id why they have preference voting too.

With none of it paid for which is going to really hurt future generations.
Well Clinton had a projected surplus before Bush squandered it on tax breaks to the rich and Iraq war. Imagine what we could do with all that money if we had to do it again.

So why didn't you vote for Al Gore after 8 years of Clinton? You fucked us by voting for Bush.

Trump: authoritarian, corporatist, warmonger, elitist

Harris: authoritarian, corporatist, warmonger, elitist

What’s the difference?
Well Harris isn't a authoritarian?
She has shown respect for the rule of law while Trumpy Bear is less so...

Harris isn't an elitist, she don't have a golden bathroom and born with a silver spoon. She worked to where she got.
And yes she dated a man older than her, so did a lot of people.

Well Harris isn't a authoritarian?
She has shown respect for the rule of law while Trumpy Bear is less so...

Harris isn't an elitist, she don't have a golden bathroom and born with a silver spoon. She worked to where she got.
And yes she dated a man older than her, so did a lot of people.

They don't mind Melania and Trump's age gap.

Well Clinton had a projected surplus before Bush squandered it on tax breaks to the rich and Iraq war. Imagine what we could do with all that money if we had to do it again.

No argument there. I don't know how Bush sleeps at night.

So why didn't you vote for Al Gore after 8 years of Clinton? You fucked us by voting for Bush.

I didn't vote for Bush but again with the trained seal responses.

If you are voting for Trump or didn't vote for Obama or Hillary, I put you all in the same category. At what point did you fuck yourself by not voting Democratic? Tell me so I don't have to guess.

If you are voting for Trump or didn't vote for Obama or Hillary, I put you all in the same category. At what point did you fuck yourself by not voting Democratic? Tell me so I don't have to guess.

I don't know how Obama sleeps at night either.

There is in built laziness in the system...

Since the choice is only red or blue then they turn them in into white or black.

Many other countries with several parties can see the various positions on offer and even they will say that there is nothing perfect match. But that is OK, thst id why they have preference voting too.
nV5gAAH.jpg

huz44az.jpg

When did you stop voting for Democrats? Was it Carter? Bill Clinton? Al Gore? John Kerry? Obama?

I notice a lot of white guys here say they left on Obama's watch. I just don't get it. From Clinton being a great president to hating Obama. Why? I have to believe racism played a role with a lot of you.

Because our "system" incentivizes and rewards the very worst impulses of its participants.
Unless and until we fix the system, this continues. That's up to us.

Great example

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

Proof that this simple reality is ignored in our media (much to the delight of Republicans) is everywhere you look.

You never hear the "liberal" media talking about illegal employers. Why is that?

Forum List

Back