32 ARMED Venezuelan Gang Members Overtake Apartment Complex in Sanctuary City of CHICAGO [911 Call Audio Included]

I made no accusations against you personally. Your melodrama is for what purpose?

You used something in my home state that is being tended to by the Local LEs to claim that ......well, your claims are senseless. Again, take care of where you are from and don't try and get involved where I am from.

Sure, just tell me your address and we drop off the next 150. Seems fitting.
Sorry. I don't live in a sanctuary city.

Post your Mastercard number and illegals can use that to arrange travel to you. Don't tell us the "sanctuary city" label is just a farce.

You used something in my home state that is being tended to by the Local LEs to claim that ......well, your claims are senseless. Again, take care of where you are from and don't try and get involved where I am from.
Why don't you Treat US citizens as something more than a disposable commodity to be be used and abused by illegals. I'll get involved where you are because your murderous illegals tend to scattered.

Cop Tells Citizen He Let a Double Homicide Suspect Walk Free Because ‘We Don’t Report Illegal Immigrants… We’re a Sanctuary City’​

Your "defund the police" Cult won't be happy about any suggestion of supporting law enforcement.

Why do Biden- Harris refuse to abide by existing immigration law?

You should suggest to Harris that she launch another "Root causes" tour.
The police will do what they are told. They are told to protect the gang from hostile Americans.

If Kamala's message was condensed into a single sentence, it would be, I'm going to "Make America Great Again". Trump should sue.

Last time I checked, Aurora was was 926 miles San Antonio. Tell you what, you take care of your "Border" and we will take care of armed trespassers here.
Your very own Kommie Harris whom you love and adore says she wants a border wall now.

Why is that after she had a history of calling such a border wall racist and making fun of Trump calling it his vanity wall?

Gee, I wonder why she does not start building a wall now.

Any ideas as to why?

Sorry. I don't live in a sanctuary city.

Post your Mastercard number and illegals can use that to arrange travel to you. Don't tell us the "sanctuary city" label is just a farce.

And neither do I. I live in an area where criminals breaking the law are arrested, tried and jailed. And we don't export them to your area.

Forum List

Back