Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

The cemetery is run by the Dept of Army. Yes they have rules and one is not to make it political
Why did scamala and demofks make it political then?
An Arlington National Cemetery official was “abruptly pushed aside” in an altercation with former President Donald Trump’s staff during a wreath-laying ceremony to honor service members killed in the Afghanistan War withdrawal, but she declined to press charges, an Army spokesman said Thursday.
Gold Star families said that never happened. I believe them.
The Army spokesman said the cemetery employee was trying to make sure those participating in Monday’s wreath-laying ceremony to mark the third anniversary of the attack were following the rules, which “clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds.”
Again, Gold Star families said that never happened. I believe them.
So Trump was filmed while at the location. When an employee tried to intervene. They pushed him or her away. Then used the video for political purposes.
was it in a campaign ad somewhere? how did he make it political? Perhaps the Gold Star families wanted it documented. NBC did the videos. again, I believe the Gold Stars.
A TikTok video of the visit that was later shared by Trump shows scenes of him at the cemetery and includes a voiceover of the Republican presidential nominee blaming the Biden administration for the “disaster” of the Afghanistan withdrawal.

So yeah trump made it political, He was in a video that was being made of his visit and later broadcasted.

He was invited but now they know Trump will make it political with an election come up soon.

You should be ashamed for politicizing the Gold Star victims.

They could have hired a professional to video it. DUH !!!!!

And the newspool includes Fox News. You can look it up.

Why are you attacking Gold Star families?

They wanted Trump there and invited him and asked that he bring his people along.

The law of unquelled feelings
what's sad is each family member stated that no one from the Biden Administration has ever spoke to the families. How fking sad is that. Demofks are truly the most disrespectful vile people on the planet. And now, to rub salt in the families wounds, demofks make the Gold Star ceremony political to try and use in their campaigns.

Last edited:

was it in a campaign ad somewhere? how did he make it political? Perhaps the Gold Star families wanted it documented. NBC did the videos. again, I believe the Gold Stars.

They want that family to suffer to quell their fake righteous indignation
I’m still waiting for his “vote for me” banners or audio.

You do know Presidents and former presidents are still the commander and chief of the military and still receive salutes?... they can go to Arlington for ceremonies go onto any military base any time they want... they still have top secret classifications.
Oh... how much of what you said was wrong.
Ex-presidents have NO security clearance, except that granted to them by the current president. As even Judge Cannon made clear. That Trump wasn't even allowed access to the classified documents the FBI confiscated. And could only do so through his lawyers, who are to insure they are ONLY used for his legal defense.

And as far as being a former commander in chief, makes them civilians. Exceptions were presidents that were former military. Like JFK, LBJ,Nixon, Carter, Reagan,Bush sr, and Bush jr. who can salute or be saluted as veterans.

The Army may consider it case closed, but the voters won't. Trump used Arlington to try & score votes. That's the ONLY reason he went there.

There's no bottom to Trump's rottenes
Translation -
The proper and just authority to be displeased is dropping it but lib loons still plan to stir the emotional pot

The Army may consider it case closed, but the voters won't. Trump used Arlington to try & score votes. That's the ONLY reason he went there.

There's no bottom to Trump's rotteness.
I know, the people are pissed that demofks are treating the Gold Star families with such disrespect and lack of dignity!!! I agree.

Translation -
The proper and just authority to be displeased is dropping it but lib loons still plan to stir the emotional pot
They are dropping it because like happened so many times with rape victims, they can't force the victim to prosecute the case. And the ANC employee doesn't want to suffer what the two Georgia election workers suffered.

The one's who had their entire lives turned upside down. They had to move, and could no longer go to work.

That's why they are not making a federal case of it.

meaner gene said:
And as far as being a former commander in chief, makes them civilians. Exceptions were presidents that were former military. Like JFK, LBJ,Nixon, Carter, Reagan,Bush sr, and Bush jr. who can salute or be saluted as veterans.

What about Obammy, Clinton and Biden?

Duh, Trump made it political by posted a video of the visit otherwise it not a story

Yet republicans cannot even blame him in his lapse of sensibility

this pander is working against them however, talk about another backlash.
The family invited him
He came
Biden and blow job didnt
The family was happy
A DEI wasn’t and hissy fit and breached contract
The army doesn’t care and Knows more chatter will reveal more damning details about the now completely hidden DEI
The army wants it to go away but lib loons gotta perpetuate the myth like they have done So Many Times since TDS took over

meaner gene said:

What about Obammy, Clinton and Biden?

Do you have any photo's of the other president saluting, or being saluted?

Forum List

Back