Tips For Counter Service?

Arn't they the save as a waiter?

No. A waiter comes to the table and runs all around the place giving personal service to fulfill individual needs.
These people are just counter attendants who fill orders and take payments.

I give generous tips for good service to those that depend on tips but in many cases, employers also need to pay their workers more.

Tips should be collected at the CONCLUSION of a service event to reward good service given.
Tips that are collected automatically at the time of ordering defeat that--- why try to give good service if you are getting a good tip either way?

Of course, you won't see that as you've made it clear you are an idiot.

I went to a local baseball game yesterday and although I kept my mouth shut I couldn't understand why they were asking for tips at the counter when I went to go pay for my food. I always tip my waiter or waitress but seriously!? Counter service!? Talk about greedy. 🙄

because they are being paid pennies to serve you your food.

If you cannot afford a nice tip, do not go.

No. A waiter comes to the table and runs all around the place giving personal service to fulfill individual needs.
These people are just counter attendants who fill orders and take payments.

I give generous tips for good service to those that depend on tips but in many cases, employers also need to pay their workers more.

Tips should be collected at the CONCLUSION of a service event to reward good service given.
Tips that are collected automatically at the time of ordering defeat that--- why try to give good service if you are getting a good tip either way?

Of course, you won't see that as you've made it clear you are an idiot.

A waiter does no more than a counter worker. That is ridiculous. A waiter grabs the food another has prepared for you.
A counter worker often preparers the food themselve.
They are not a reward forbl good service you dumb fuck. They are earned by bringing you your food.
With a smile or not does not matter, you arrogant prick.

No joke, i find your attitude repulsive. REPULSIVE

Who the fuck do you think you are?
Do yourself, counter workers, waiters and myself a favor, stay the fuck home.

No one needs your 10 % tip for ass kissing. For you refusing to tip on the value of the wine and hissing at the corkage fee.
Just stay the fuck home.

A waiter does no more than a counter worker.

Waiters run their asses off waiting on tables throughout the store coming to the customer to address specific personal individual needs.
Counter staff man a counter, the customer comes to them, everything they need and do is right there.
You are an idiot. You obviously need tips.
I suspect your tips suck.

Waiters run their asses off waiting on tables throughout the store coming to the customer to address specific personal individual needs.
Counter staff man a counter, the customer comes to them, everything they need and do is right there.
You are an idiot. You obviously need tips.
I suspect your tips suck.

No difference. Sorry your so fuckin cheap. Enjoy! Live off society.

No difference.
Big difference. Does anyone tip the chef? He is the one really doing the work!

Sorry your so fuckin cheap.
Anything but cheap, I often tip 20% to people who really provide good service to me! But then, you're an idiot.

Enjoy! Live off society.
I do enjoy, and society lives off me. Except you. No tip for you ever. Tips are earned, not entitled to.
Want better money? Go get an education and a real job.

Big difference. Does anyone tip the chef? He is the one really doing the work!

Anything but cheap, I often tip 20% to people who really provide good service to me! But then, you're an idiot.

I do enjoy, and society lives off me. Except you. No tip for you ever. Tips are earned, not entitled to.
Want better money? Go get an education and a real job.

Lol!! 20% is standard.

That is your big tip?

Cheap ass.

Lol!! 20% is standard.
No, 15% is standard. 20% is a full 1/5th the total bill.
By your measure, a decent person tips 25-30% right?
Why not just make it 50%?

Cheap ass.
So, idiot post #5 of 5. I won't waste anymore of my time on you. You don't pay enough.
My guess is that you don't tip anyone for shit. You can't afford it.
Off to IGNORE with your stupid lame ass. Bye. :fingerscrossed::fu:

No, 15% is standard. 20% is a full 1/5th the total bill.
By your measure, a decent person tips 25-30% right?
Why not just make it 50%?

So, idiot post #5 of 5. I won't waste anymore of my time on you. You don't pay enough.
My guess is that you don't tip anyone for shit. You can't afford it.
Off to IGNORE with your stupid lame ass. Bye. :fingerscrossed::fu:
Yes, a decent tip is 25-30 %.

Something a self centered low life would never consider.

20% is standard now. Fact.

And you are full of shit anyway. You don't even know what a real restaurant is or ever been in one.

Peace cheap ass loser.

Forum List

Back