If Trump loses, expect a Republican civil war

We live in a republic. My convention representative voted for Harris. I’m cool. I am going to vote for more electors in the next election.
Yup. As I said, your cult leaders disenfranchised your vote. No whining when this gets thrown back in your face when you are whining about disenfranchising voters.

Yup. As I said, your cult leaders disenfranchised your vote. No whining when this gets thrown back in your face when you are whining about disenfranchising voters.
My vote was not disenfranchised but I know you are butt hurt by the better candidate. I am sorry for the pain you are going through. Let it out. You will feel better.

My vote was not disenfranchised but I know you are butt hurt by the better candidate. I am sorry for the pain you are going through. Let it out. You will feel better.
I wasn't the one that had his choice stabbed in the neck and thrown out with the garbage. Hard to believe you sheep continue to obey cult leaders that treat you like that.

quot being a dumbass,,,now your turn.....you dont know how to demand better or they wont let you?....which is it?....
Harris is a fine candidate with all the necessary qualifications. Trump is absurdly ill equipped for leadership. It’s not even close. People are not going to like ANY candidate because they are utterly jaded and cynical. You are cynical. It’s where we are as a nation. However, just like Nikki Haley was qualified so is Harris and so were tons of candidates. Trump is unqualified and Biden was just too old.

i answered your question....why wont you answer mine?....what are you scared of?...i might find you are not allowed to think for yourself?...
No, you have not answered my questions.

What action do I take? It's a very simple question.

I notice you don't say vote for someone that genuinely cares about me. Because you know that would sound hilarious.

Last edited:
Harris is a fine candidate with all the necessary qualifications. Trump is absurdly ill equipped for leadership. It’s not even close. People are not going to like ANY candidate because they are utterly jaded and cynical. You are cynical. It’s where we are as a nation. However, just like Nikki Haley was qualified so is Harris and so were tons of candidates. Trump is unqualified and Biden was just too old.
yea im like that because i lived in cal when she was AG,,,,she cant be trusted.....

No, you have not answered my questions.

What action do I take? It's a very simple question.

I notice you don't say vote for someone that geniunely cares about me. Because you know that would sound hilarious.
you didnt have questions....you asked...... How do I vote kamala harris and donald trump out of office?....i answered you ...now why are you so terrified about answering mine?....here let me ask it again.....you dont know how to demand better or they wont let you?....which is it?....

Every ballot counter, in every county in every state, certified that their numbers were correct
And then illegally destroyed their data...

Republicans had people watching the ballot counts in every jurisdiction,
GOP ballot watchers were in negative numbers and were volunteers not attorneys like the DNC people and they were railroaded... the RNC right now is suing counties for limiting republican ballot watchers...
This time in the deep blue ballot centers the republicans are sending trained watchers and lawyers....

How do I vote kamala harris and donald trump out of office?....i answered you now why are you so terrified about answering mine?....here let me ask it again.....you dont know how to demand better or they wont let you?....which is it?....
You did not answer me. Because it is not possible to vote them out. That was the point..

So, what action? Do you have ANYTHING at ALL?

Here is the reality:

Either Harris or Trump will be the next President.

If you don't like that, here's a kleenex, get over it. Making crappy choices is part of adulting. Do you think I love voting for a center-right corporatist in every damn election, these days? I don't. But I do my civic duty anyway.

And show me any candidate and any party, and i will show you a flawed, self-interested politician and a flawed, self-interested party.

So... where do you plan to vote, Harry? Fantasyland?

Or do you just not vote at all?

I wasn't the one that had his choice stabbed in the neck and thrown out with the garbage. Hard to believe you sheep continue to obey cult leaders that treat you like that.

You keep saying this like there is any validity in it. Joe couldn't do this. People who love him told him "We love but you can't do this", and he listened to them and stepped aside. That's a very strong man to do that. Everyone in America is lavishing love and thank you on Joe for dropping out.

Of course Trump voters think everyone is plotting and evil, because they cannot fathom that kind of love for their country.

Now you have the spectre of Trump out there blithering on. Lies, conspiracy theories, crazy talk about Hannibal Lector and sharks. Promising to jail his enemies. He wants to execite Gemeral Milley. Saying he had every right to try to overthrow the election.

Where are the people who love Trump telling him, he's not up to this????

I'll say I have no idea how.

I ask again.

What action?

You could start by telling us what you are doing about it. I'm sure it's very impressive!
why dont you just admit your head is hurting right now trying to think for yourself....they wont even let you think about voting one of your masters out will they?...come on FF you can do it....just tell me that the democrats dont tell you how to think....come on say it....

Forum List

Back