Trump Hammers Biden Over Troops Killed In Afghanistan Pullout

Highlighting the failures of the other guy is what the election is about.

Biden let those soldiers get blown up for his own political gain.

How would Republicans have reacted if Democrats had exploited 9-11 during the 2004 campaign?

3000 killed by Bush vs 13 by Biden

Highlighting the failures of the other guy is what the election is about.

Biden let those soldiers get blown up for his own political gain.

It would help if he had a foot to stand while on making those highlights.

He kicked the can down the road, took credit for forcing it on the next guy and now tries to sell bullshit that he woud do it better.

Taliban agreed not to attack our troops during the withdraw

How many of that “small force” would have been killed if they remained?

My money says more than the 13 killed in the terrorist attack

Biden took credit for the withdrawal. For some strange reason he deemed it a success. If it was all setup by Trump, shouldn't he receive the credit? It seems as though Biden wants the credit for getting out of Afghanistan but doesn't want to accept the responsibility for the disastrous way it was done. Only wacky lefties would give him credit for both.

If anyone gave a shit about the troops, Obama would have found time to get them out. W lost two wars, which I think gives him the record. And it was simply politically expedient for Obama AND W to just keep afghan going.

Biden took credit for the withdrawal. For some strange reason he deemed it a success. If it was all setup by Trump, shouldn't he receive the credit? It seems as though Biden wants the credit for getting out of Afghanistan but doesn't want to accept the responsibility for the disastrous way it was done. Only wacky lefties would give him credit for both.

120,000 were evacuated
13 were killed by ISIS

No one is winning a war in afghanistan.

It would help if he had a foot to stand while on making those highlights.

He kicked the can down the road, took credit for forcing it on the next guy and now tries to sell bullshit that he woud do it better.
Well if Biden hadn’t stolen the election then you’d be complaining about how President Trump would had pulled out. But that didn’t happen. Stolen elections have consequences and that means Biden gets all the credit and blame for the pull out. Don’t steal elections if you don’t want the blame.

Taliban agreed not to attack our troops during the withdraw

How many of that “small force” would have been killed if they remained?

My money says more than the 13 killed in the terrorist attack
They attacked our troops during the withdraw hence why 13 soldiers are dead

I get all you can do is speculate, my guess is you are right though, it’s clear xiden and harris were clueless, we were doomed once they took office

Trump DIRECTLY says it in the video you've quoted:

"I'VE STARTED THE PROCESS, ALL TROOPS COMING HOME, THEY COULDN'T STOP THE PROCESS"

Who do you think is buying your bullshit?

Trump's deal with Taliban was full withdrawal, no matter what "top generals say they recommended"
Um he did start the process and had xiden and harris followed it, we wouldn’t be talking about how he and she surrendered

I get all you can do is speculate, my guess is you are right though, it’s clear xiden and harris were clueless, we were doomed once they took office
ISIS attacked our troops
Trump declared them defeated

What happened?

ISIS attacked our troops
Trump declared them defeated

What happened?
Um xiden and Harris surrendered to the talban who freed their agents from the prison they overtook.

Did you not read the link I provided? It’s pretty clear. What part of that don’t you understand?

And if we left a small force in Afghanistan, how many would Taliban have attacked for violating the withdrawal agreement?

Um xiden and Harris surrendered to the talban who freed their agents from the prison they overtook.

Did you not read the link I provided? It’s pretty clear. What part of that don’t you understand?
Trump signed the surrender agreement with Taliban

And if we left a small force in Afghanistan, how many would Taliban have attacked for violating the withdrawal agreement?
Keeping troops there wouldn’t of been in violation of the agreement. Our withdraw was conditional on the taliban doing certain things they hadn’t done. Xiden knew that, hence why didn’t leave when the agreement said to leave, instead he and harris waited closer to the anny of 9/11 for political purpose then surrendered

Trump signed the surrender agreement with Taliban

He sold the Government of Afghanistan and did not even sit down Military Leaders. He inked the deal that lead to the withdrawal. He freed 5,000 Taliban Fighters, one of whom leads the government. Just remember it was Senile Diaper Don who had wanted invite Taliban Leadership to Camp David of the Anniversary Weekend of September 11.

Trump Cancels Secret U.S. Meeting With Afghan Taliban,.

US President Donald Trump says he has called off peace negotiations with the Taliban that sought to end America's 18-year war in Afghanistan.

Mr Trump tweeted he had been set to meet Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and senior Taliban leaders on Sunday.

But he cancelled the secret meeting at his Camp David retreat after the militants admitted they were behind a recent attack that killed a US soldier.

The Taliban said Americans will "lose the most" for cancelling.

The talks were due to take place a few days before the anniversary of 9/11.

US-led forces overthrew the Taliban government in Afghanistan in the autumn of 2001, because the militants had given safe haven to the al-Qaeda network to plan the attacks on the US on 11 September.

Forum List

Back