US Energy Production Hits All-Time High

Look at the last three words in this brainwashed clowns post. “federal climate action”. Holy Toledo. Where to begin? I don’t have the strength on a tablet.

These states pollute and the wind carries it to other states. Those states should sue

Companies can be held responsible for the harm they cause.
  1. Louisiana. Louisiana often sits at the top of the list of the most polluted states due to a long industrial past and current industrial sites, including petrochemical production, chemical plants, and shipyards. ...
  2. Nevada. ...
  3. Indiana. ...
  4. Delaware. ...
  5. Utah. ...
  6. Ohio. ...
  7. Oregon. ...
  8. Tennessee.

Only 4% say taxes and government spending is their top issue.

11% say immigration is their # 1 concern. All Republicans being riled up about this because the economy is going well.

The biggest issue is inflation and prices. I will use two Republicans words against you

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

I will use the phony, Green New Boondoggle as evidence against you.

With billions of dollars stolen from taxpayers, how many new internet connections has Biden-Harris made?

The answer is none.

How many EV chargers has Biden- Harris installed? (Hint; I gave you the answer previously). Remember we were told 500,000 would be built?

I will use the phony, Green New Boondoggle as evidence against you.

With billions of dollars stolen from taxpayers, how many new internet connections has Biden-Harris made?

How many EV chargers has Biden- Harris installed? (Hint; I gave you the answer previously). Remember we were told 500,000 would be built?
Patience.

Diversifying power sources is a good idea . We're in a learning curve for now. Like when we switched from horses to cars.
That's so silly. There was no government mandate to switch from horses to cars.

Diversifying power sources doesn't work when EV companies are going bankrupt and people stop buying EV's when government subsidies run out.

Diversifying power sources is a good idea . We're in a learning curve for now. Like when we switched from horses to cars.

I love this story. Turns out we were sold on cars because car makers told consumers cars were a cleaner source of transportation than horses. Cars don't shit all over the road. LOL

I love this story. Turns out we were sold on cars because car makers told consumers cars were a cleaner source of transportation than horses. Cars don't shit all over the road. LOL
Can you imagine how much horse manure there was in the city streets...and flies.

Forum List

Back