RFK Jr Dropping Out Would Guarantee Trump Landslide

Just remember Trump BARELY beat Hillary and that was before he appointed judges who overturned Roe V Wade

Look how close Michigan was
Popular vote2,279,5432,268,839

Now think about all the pissed off pro choice women. I know a few of them. I'm sure Kamala is going to carry Michigan.

So, Trump's fucked.
Harris ain't no Hillary....
Waaaaaaaay not even close.

She may be vicious, she may be dishonest, she may be a globalist.....But One thing she is not and never was is stupid.

Harris on the other hand has the intellectual capacity of a 13-year-old girl.

Wasn't Taylor Swift's endorsement going to be the deciding factor?
Depends on how many times she shows off her pussy at her performances. Actually not much to look at frankly. Also mediocre talent at best. But she does have a following of people who like it when she gives them a peek.

Just remember Trump BARELY beat Hillary and that was before he appointed judges who overturned Roe V Wade

Look how close Michigan was
Popular vote2,279,5432,268,839

Now think about all the pissed off pro choice women.* I know a few of them. I'm sure Kamala is going to carry Michigan.

So, Trump's fucked.

*Is there any other kind? And has any 'pissed off pro choice female' ever voted for ANY Republican? Ever??

Where's the downside? There isn't one. You can't lose what you never had.

There is a small percentage of democrats left in the dimocrap scum party. Very small. If we can peel them off, we take home the prize.

Trump could cure cancer, end world hunger and bring about world peace and 95% of dimocrap scum still wouldn't even consider voting for him.. That 5%.

It's all we need.

And I hope he makes RFK Jr Attorney General. He is NOT happy with dimocrap scum right now

*Is there any other kind? And has any 'pissed off pro choice female' ever voted for ANY Republican? Ever??

Where's the downside? There isn't one. You can't lose what you never had.

There is a small percentage of democrats left in the dimocrap scum party. Very small. If we can peel them off, we take home the prize.

Trump could cure cancer, end world hunger and bring about world peace and 95% of dimocrap scum still wouldn't even consider voting for him.. That 5%.

It's all we need.

And I hope he makes RFK Jr Attorney General. He is NOT happy with dimocrap scum right now

Correct..... The voting choice is no longer about what's best for the country. It's about "MyTeam"......

There really is no intelligent selection process going on here just an over-financed family feud with lots of hard feelings, insults and a smattering of racism to spice things up a little.

No, it's because I'm a person of morals and integrity and your cult is anything but.
Lol.... There are no party adherants that have either morals or integrity. That has been well established.

What we're doing right now is suzing up two gigantic piles of shit and trying to figure out which one will do the least damage. Don't fool yourself into thinking that it's anything more than that.

Kennedy Dropping Out Would GUARANTEE Trump Landslide In 2024 | Election Map Analysis by gold crown politics.​

Quote: Aug 21, 2024
In this video, I go into the potential of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dropping out of the 2024 election and the effect it'll have on the race.

Does that map show California as a red state?

Are you fucking nuts?

Kennedy Dropping Out Would GUARANTEE Trump Landslide In 2024 | Election Map Analysis by gold crown politics.​

Quote: Aug 21, 2024
In this video, I go into the potential of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dropping out of the 2024 election and the effect it'll have on the race.

Ummm, polling without RFK jr. currently shows Kamala ahead...

Screenshot_20240822_112645_Samsung Internet.jpg

Didn't Bobby's kid offer to throw his support to EITHER candidate, depending on which one offered him the sweetest deal? If that's so, taking the phony on would not be in either candidate's interest since it sets them up for legit criticism of selling offices

True. He was pulling votes from both Trump and Kamala.
Yeah probably but he was also pulling votes from a strange sector of people who most likely do no voting when he drops out. These people were willing to vote to him even though they knew he had no chance..... It's a different philosophy of voting.

That matters not. Harris will still lose because even more people will vote for Trump.

Any Republican voting for RFK Jr. is a never Trumper and will not vote for Trump nor Harris.
Are you delusional? Do you not see the energy? The mobilization? Democrats, young people, allll the people who were not happy or excited about Biden are now THRILLED.

Women, blacks, young people. You now have the old man in the race gramps. And his old tactics of playing the race card or sexism and homophobia are not working.

Did you hear Trump's last speech? Like the air has been let out of his sails.

Trump Derails Weird Speech on Crime to Complain Women Hate Him​

Donald Trump struggled to stay on message as he muttered his way through his speech.​

Donald Trump gave his second sleepy address in as many days Tuesday during a stop in Howell, Michigan, diverting from his winding rant about crime to complain that women don’t seem to like him very much.

During Trump’s low-energy speech, which was hosted in a shiny white garage at the Livingston County Sheriff’s office in front of parked police SUVs, the convicted felon candidate desperately attempted to frame his opponent, a former prosecutor, as being too lenient on crime.

“I think that women living in the suburbs—I keep hearing about ‘the suburban woman doesn’t like Trump,’ well, I think it’s a fake poll because why wouldn’t they like me?

WEIRD

Harris ain't no Hillary....
Waaaaaaaay not even close.

She may be vicious, she may be dishonest, she may be a globalist.....But One thing she is not and never was is stupid.

Harris on the other hand has the intellectual capacity of a 13-year-old girl.

Asked about Hillary Clinton, Trump said: "I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president."

How come Trump didn't see it in 2008 when he said this? Is he stupid?

Yeah probably but he was also pulling votes from a strange sector of people who most likely do no voting when he drops out. These people were willing to vote to him even though they knew he had no chance..... It's a different philosophy of voting.
I don't see anything unusual if you live in a state where the Elec Vote is already decided, and you choose to cast a protest vote.

2012 and 16 were both tough for me. I didn't like EITHER choice in 12, even though I think Mitt would have been a good potus, but his shelf life had expired. I think I voted libertarian. In 16, I just left the top slot blank.

Asked about Hillary Clinton, Trump said: "I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president."

How come Trump didn't see it in 2008 when he said this? Is he stupid?
Trump is an obnoxious asshole and always has been. Right now we are sizing up two gigantic piles of shit and trying to decide which one will do the least damage. That's about the size of it.

Anyone whom I might wish to see occupy that oval office without exception has shown no interest in running for the office.

Their skills are too richly rewarded in the private sector for them to think about committing suicide by taking public office l....kind of like Biden did.

Trump certainly did himself no favors by taking the public office either financially or personally.

I'm not exactly sure why he did run.... I suppose it's vaguely believable that he cares about the nation. My take on him Is that he will be a good match to counter the parasitic international interests that are draining the life out of this country.

That's really where I'm coming from all of this.

Other than that what we have to choose from is inexcusably dismal. But as poster Harpy eagle says.... We get the government we deserve.

Trump is an obnoxious asshole and always has been. Right now we are sizing up two gigantic piles of shit and trying to decide which one will do the least damage. That's about the size of it.

Anyone whom I might wish to see occupy that oval office without exception has shown no interest in running for the office.

Their skills are too richly rewarded in the private sector for them to think about committing suicide by taking public office l....kind of like Biden did.

Trump certainly did himself no favors by taking the public office either financially or personally.

I'm not exactly sure why he did run.... I suppose it's vaguely believable that he cares about the nation. My take on him Is that he will be a good match to counter the parasitic international interests that are draining the life out of this country.

That's really where I'm coming from all of this.

Other than that what we have to choose from is inexcusably dismal. But as poster Harpy eagle says.... We get the government we deserve.

Oh relax. America is doing GREAT. The only problem in America is from 1978 to NOW companies have given their CEO's all the raises and us none. In that same time union membership went from 35% of our workforce to about 5% today. No coincidence. So rich people are doing fine. Middle class people just want to be able to save for retirement. That means workers need to be making more.

I keep showing people this but they don't seem to get it.

From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

• Average net worth: $1,132,532 (ages 50-54), $1,442,075 (ages 55-59)
  • Median net worth: $272,800 (ages 50-54), $320,700 (ages 55-59)
This wage gap has been rising since Reagan. Why? The rich get richer and our middle class gets poorer when

a. They send jobs overseas
b. They break unions
c. They (THE RICH and CORPORATIONS) hire illegal workers instead of us
d. They pass tax breaks for the rich and cut corporate taxes
e. They cut social programs like social security and medicare

So America is great depending on how much you make. Do you honestly believe the GOP cares about labor and wages for workers? Do you think they will go after illegal employers? Do you think they will pass middle class tax breaks? Do you think they will strengthen social security and medicare?

We're all going to get old some day. I'm 53 and wish I could stop working when I turn 62 but you can't get medicare till you are 65. Medicare and Social Security are very important to the middle class. Who's against those programs?

Look at that median number. Pathetic.

I'm 53 and have about $750K net worth. I should have a million by the time I'm 59. So I will hopefully fall into that category of being in my 50's and being worth $1 million. I'm white. Man. Straight. College educated. How come I don't vote Republican? Because I know they aren't the party for a strong middle class. They are the "every man for himself" party. It doesn't work. Not for the middle class. For me it's working but not uneducated blue collar workers. And Republicans are trying to pretend they'll MAGA for uneducated blue collar workers?

1724342773819.png

Forum List

Back