RFK Jr Dropping Out Would Guarantee Trump Landslide

In 2016 Trump over performed the polls by 9%

In 2020 Trump over performed the polls by 5%

In 2024 Trump should over perform by another 5%

Looks good for Trump.
It looks especially good if you just make everything up like you just did.

Crazed YouTube videos, but you people will deny polls and surveys.

Low information voters.
Actually Trump and Harris are in a dead heat at the moment due to her rising in the polls and Trump falling this past week.

However, this is the zenith of her rise. It's all downhill from here. Same as every candidate before her. Unless all of a sudden she becomes better than Obama, Clinton's (both) and Biden....

Even the illegal immigrant vote (which is substantial at this point) probably is not going to be enough to carry her to 270.

Actually Trump and Harris are in a dead heat at the moment due to her rising in the polls and Trump falling this past week.

However, this is the zenith of her rise. It's all downhill from here. Same as every candidate before her. Unless all of a sudden she becomes better than Obama, Clinton's (both) and Biden....

Even the illegal immigrant vote (which is substantial at this point) probably is not going to be enough to carry her to 270.
A survey on X has Trump at 71%. Kamala at 29%. The polls are dishonest propaganda.

Weird. I recall conservatives saying that RFK was going to pull more votes away from Democrats, which would help Trump.

RFK in the race helps Trump. RFK out of the race helps Trump also, apparently.

To all you naysayers, i hear you brothers, if there was no Trump, RFK would get my attention, but now that the big boy has jumped on board team Trump its only a matter of time till you join us.. fear not, i will save you a seat on the trump train. All are welcome.

toot toot..

IMG_0185.jpeg

Forum List

Back