RFK Jr Dropping Out Would Guarantee Trump Landslide

Oh relax. America is doing GREAT. The only problem in America is from 1978 to NOW companies have given their CEO's all the raises and us none. In that same time union membership went from 35% of our workforce to about 5% today. No coincidence. So rich people are doing fine. Middle class people just want to be able to save for retirement. That means workers need to be making more.

I keep showing people this but they don't seem to get it.

From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

• Average net worth: $1,132,532 (ages 50-54), $1,442,075 (ages 55-59)
  • Median net worth: $272,800 (ages 50-54), $320,700 (ages 55-59)
This wage gap has been rising since Reagan. Why? The rich get richer and our middle class gets poorer when

a. They send jobs overseas
b. They break unions
c. They (THE RICH and CORPORATIONS) hire illegal workers instead of us
d. They pass tax breaks for the rich and cut corporate taxes
e. They cut social programs like social security and medicare

So America is great depending on how much you make. Do you honestly believe the GOP cares about labor and wages for workers? Do you think they will go after illegal employers? Do you think they will pass middle class tax breaks? Do you think they will strengthen social security and medicare?

We're all going to get old some day. I'm 53 and wish I could stop working when I turn 62 but you can't get medicare till you are 65. Medicare and Social Security are very important to the middle class. Who's against those programs?

Look at that median number. Pathetic.

I'm 53 and have about $750K net worth. I should have a million by the time I'm 59. So I will hopefully fall into that category of being in my 50's and being worth $1 million. I'm white. Man. Straight. College educated. How come I don't vote Republican? Because I know they aren't the party for a strong middle class. They are the "every man for himself" party. It doesn't work. Not for the middle class. For me it's working but not uneducated blue collar workers. And Republicans are trying to pretend they'll MAGA for uneducated blue collar workers?

View attachment 999505
You really have to stop attacking capitalism. I don't give a shit what a CEO makes.... Eventually they have to justify their pay and if they don't they're out. If you tallied up all of the CEO salaries across the nation it still probably wouldn't add up to 1% of the GDP.

Sending jobs overseas it's not always a bad thing. I'm going to break a rule here and tell you that I worked for GE for a long time. One segment of the manufacturing underneath the Pentagon contracts continued to fail in quality control and saw parts being rejected at a very high rate. It wasn't until GE sourced that part from Europe that it began to show up in spec and made the entire process profitable for the company and the shareholders. The Pentagon is notoriously slow about paying their bills by the way.

I have some sympathy for your positions on the individual responsibility versus group effort. As an engineer I can vouch for the fact that an integrated system is always better than a group of single systems. However you're dealing with humans not machines and they are freakishly consistent when it comes to selfishness and stupidity.

I don't want to throw my insurance lot in with a 500 lb pig that eats six apple pies everyday for lunch. I don't want to throw my insurance lot in with an idiot that smokes five packs a day. I don't want to have my insurance costs increased by a drug addict who can't grow up and clean up. Fuck all of them. The cemetery is where they belong and the sooner they get there the better for everyone else.

I'm okay with some social programs. Obviously social security is one of them.
Unlike many other conservatives I see the value in the EBT system. What most people don't realize is that it encourages scale of production and subsequently lower pricing for everyone.

I don't mind contributing some so that I don't have to open up my door and step over dead bodies in the morning. Having said that though I'm going to have to insist that universal egalitarianism is a complete work of insanity that can never be accomplished using human components.

Democrats somehow or another believe they can establish universal egalitarianism.... It will never work because it cannot.

Between here and there what we will have is the constant and complete failure each and every system attempting to make that goal work. Why is that? Because you will always have more than a sufficient element composed of non-working, non-contributing, disinterested human waste that only serve to destroy everything for everyone else. As long as humanity is here you will also have that element.

You really have to stop attacking capitalism. I don't give a shit what a CEO makes.... Eventually they have to justify their pay and if they don't they're out. If you tallied up all of the CEO salaries across the nation it still probably wouldn't add up to 1% of the GDP.

Sending jobs overseas it's not always a bad thing. I'm going to break a rule here and tell you that I worked for GE for a long time. One segment of the manufacturing underneath the Pentagon contracts continued to fail in quality control and saw parts being rejected at a very high rate. It wasn't until GE sourced that part from Europe that it began to show up in spec and made the entire process profitable for the company and the shareholders. The Pentagon is notoriously slow about paying their bills by the way.

I have some sympathy for your positions on the individual responsibility versus group effort. As an engineer I can vouch for the fact that an integrated system is always better than a group of single systems. However you're dealing with humans not machines and they are freakishly consistent when it comes to selfishness and stupidity.

I don't want to throw my insurance lot in with a 500 lb pig that eats six apple pies everyday for lunch. I don't want to throw my insurance lot in with an idiot that smokes five packs a day. I don't want to have my insurance costs increased by a drug addict who can't grow up and clean up. Fuck all of them. The cemetery is where they belong and the sooner they get there the better for everyone else.

I'm okay with some social programs. Obviously social security is one of them.
Unlike many other conservatives I see the value in the EBT system. What most people don't realize is that it encourages scale of production and subsequently lower pricing for everyone.

I don't mind contributing some so that I don't have to open up my door and step over dead bodies in the morning. Having said that though I'm going to have to insist that universal egalitarianism is a complete work of insanity that can never be accomplished using human components.

Democrats somehow or another believe they can establish universal egalitarianism.... It will never work because it cannot.

Between here and there what we will have is the constant and complete failure each and every system attempting to make that goal work. Why is that? Because you will always have more than a sufficient element composed of non-working, non-contributing, disinterested human waste that only serve to destroy everything for everyone else. As long as humanity is here you will also have that element.
You really have to stop defending unregulated free market capitalism. It only produces a small rich class, small merchant class and the masses or working poor known as the rabble. We've done that before. It's why we left England pilgrum. LOL Your version of capitalism sucks for labor. And your part (the Republicans) have convinced you that government is the problem. It is, but it's that the government (REPUBLICANS) are in bed with the corporations and rich. Trickle down doesn't work for the rest of us.

Capitalism is my favorite ISM but it has to be properly regulated. When the government looks out for workers (FDR, JFK, Clinton, Obama, Biden, a middle class emerges. Your way makes the middle class shrink.

You are right. Sending some jobs overseas makes sense. I'm not against NAFTA anymore. Global trade is here to stay.

You're like some of my conservative friends. We probably agree on a lot more than we disagree. The politicians use social wedge issues to divide us. And they were really successful in the 80's-2000's attacking labor (unions).

To be honest, you and me might do better without unions. Unions are good for uneducated blue collar workers. I don't know why but something inside me says America is Great when those uneducated blue collar workers share in the American dream.

But I understand companies have to make a profit, automation is coming and companies might leave if unions ask for too much. I'm okay as long as they go to a red state. Just don't go to China or Mexico. If you do, you may have to pay a tariff so big it's not worth going overseas just so you can give the CEO's a bigger payday.

Trump certainly did himself no favors by taking the public office either financially or personally.

*I'm not exactly sure why he did run.... I suppose it's vaguely believable that he cares about the nation. My take on him Is that he will be a good match to counter the parasitic international interests that are draining the life out of this country.

That's really where I'm coming from all of this.

Other than that what we have to choose from is inexcusably dismal. But as poster Harpy eagle says.... We get the government we deserve.

The Bastard Son of Frank Marshall Davis insulted him at some kind narcissistic event that dimocrap scum love to attend.

First time he ever ran for political office and he won the Presidency of the USA.

Not bad.

And yes, he is an asshole. But he can do the job.

You going to hire a surgeon based on his personality? You going to hire an accountant because she's cute and giggles a lot? Call me from Federal Prison.

Trump gets the job done and -- He can't be bought. That's a big deal. Also, he can't be intimidated.

But, he is a monumental asswipe. He even admits it.

See if I go to any more of his parties. You can. I'm okay with that. Say 'Hello' to Melania for me.

I just want him to do a job without stealing all the silverware.

dimocrap scum, OTOH..... You better put a lock and key on everything. If it isn't tied down, those scumbags will steal it. And buttfuck your dog while they're at it.

You really have to stop attacking capitalism. I don't give a shit what a CEO makes....

But those fuckface dirtbags won't say shit about Rachel Madcow making $30,000,000 (Thirty Million dollars) a year for one show a week. Or Ohtani (MLB) making $70 Million for playing a child's game. Not to mention Jayson Tatum (NBA) and his $62 Million annually for jumping around a B-Ball Court like a kangaroo on steroids.

Between them, those two produce exactly 0 (zero) jobs, hire -- Nobody and create -- Nothing.

dimocraps are scum

The Bastard Son of Frank Marshall Davis insulted him at some kind narcissistic event that dimocrap scum love to attend.

First time he ever ran for political office and he won the Presidency of the USA.

Not bad.

And yes, he is an asshole. But he can do the job.

You going to hire a surgeon based on his personality? You going to hire an accountant because she's cute and giggles a lot? Call me from Federal Prison.

Trump gets the job done and -- He can't be bought. That's a big deal. Also, he can't be intimidated.

But, he is a monumental asswipe. He even admits it.

See if I go to any more of his parties. You can. I'm okay with that. Say 'Hello' to Melania for me.

I just want him to do a job without stealing all the silverware.

dimocrap scum, OTOH..... You better put a lock and key on everything. If it isn't tied down, those scumbags will steal it. And buttfuck your dog while they're at it.

Uh, no. In 1999, he switched to the Reform party to run. He formed an exploratory committee and received the California Reform party's support as their candidate. Then he dropped out.

Forum List

Back