Tips For Counter Service?

He thinks Roll Jordan Roll is Troll Jordan Troll. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure what or who that is but btw that song is only true when it comes to the radical left. Otherwise I'm super friendly but most democrats on here hate me so that just tells me that I'm doing my job. 😉

I'm not sure what or who that is but btw that song is only true when it comes to the radical left. Otherwise I'm super friendly but most democrats on here hate me so that just tells me that I'm doing my job. 😉
Depending on the song you are talking about, Roll Jordan Roll is a gospel song. Alan Jackson's song Small Town Southern Man is about a small town southern man. We small town southern men are usually republicans.

Welcome to the club. I don't know who I like to get to hate me more, Demorats or rethuglicans.

Welcome to the club. I don't know who I like to get to hate me more, Demorats or rethuglicans.

Here we go again with “uninformed” seeking board attention. It is pretending there is a way out of this Open Borders, over-spending Communism that doesn’t involve Trump taking over again in 2024. There is no alternative mush mouth. Yet the pompous buffoons, they like to chirp.

Here we go again with “uninformed” seeking board attention. It is pretending there is a way out of this Open Borders, over-spending Communism that doesn’t involve Trump taking over again in 2024. There is no alternative mush mouth. Yet the pompous buffoons, they like to chirp.
No way can I cast a vote in THIS election. I'm totally informed

I over-tip everywhere. But I never thought about it at a Pro game as they pay them $250 million to play bad and sit out demanding more. I also never thought tipping the grocery store cashier if not self checkout. Or 7-11? Where does it end? $35.99/mo car wash? Do I tip the guy handing out air freshener? Only at XMAS? Never?

Forum List

Back