Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

Are we criticizing every single act he performed that day, moron?
1725323745152.png

So what? They weren't invited. Trump was and he desecrated the burial site of a fallen war veteran.

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!
No, FUCK YOU you Anti-American POS. The families invited Trump there. They had the ceremony assholes like YOU won't do because you hate veterans. Biden and Harris desecrated those families by getting their loved ones killed. In case it wasn't clear, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Obviously stupid and wrong.

The problem was that the criminal orange slob and his collection of scumbags both broke the law and used dead soldiers as props.

But you don't care, because you're in a cult.
Look at the cultist projecting again. No laws were broken dumbfuck. The families involved have already destroyed your lying narrative. But you don't care because you're a TDS suffering cultist.

trump fluffers aren't taking his latest embarrassing episode too well.
You'd think they'd be used to it by now. He's indisputably, a liar, thief, racist, sexual predator, and narcissist with no moral compass whatsoever.
Now that he's insulted most veterans and honest patriots, Magat's tears can only hide the truth for so long. But the fuss they're putting up while he makes excuses is rather humorous.

Yes, I saw. Nauseating.

The perfect summation of the orange slob's utter lack of class.
And yet your cult leaders Xiden and Heels Up Harris had more important things to do than show up to honor fallen veterans. Even after being invited. Nauseating. And utter lack of class that you approve of because you're a loyal cultist.

I think you all completely miss the issue. There is one section, set aside where they do not allow photos. You can have all the photo ops you want - elsewhere.

No need for all these bizarre contortions. The Trump campaign team was wrong. And they decided to dig in deeper and blame the poor employee instead of being gracious.

I think you all completely miss the issue. There is one section, set aside where they do not allow photos. You can have all the photo ops you want - elsewhere.

This is always your problem. You don't think. You respond with the left's narrative ... which you used to try and set, but now can't. Biden and Harris were not even wanted there. Get that into you.

No need for all these bizarre contortions. The Trump campaign team was wrong. And they decided to dig in deeper and blame the poor employee instead of being gracious.

Oh yes, there's a lot of need to fight back against the insane, and batshit crazy left who start the fights with their bizarre contortions, and that's what's weird.

I remember when you did that here. Not anymore. :)

And that's the trend all over...

A pile of shit from a known lying TDS sufferer. The families invited Trump and they have say. Yet not a word about the posted videos of Biden and Obama. This "employee" that has no witnesses and no video of the alleged incident. So of course you buy it all because, TDS.

Forum List

Back