Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

Let’s see how that plays out.
Seriously, go fuck yourself with a cactus, Fakey Jakey.
I will bitchslap you every time you put up your lies, you stupid sumbitch!
:slap:
Always have, always will, we're both on different names, but you might figure out who I am.
And you'll know I won't put up with your crap.

"Now was Trump in on it and when did he know"

iu
Currently he is in a political race

Previously when he was President, how many times did he visit a cemetery.

3rd a military cemetery is something that is provide to veterans as a place they can be buried.

There are quite a few of them
From your link;

". . .. This is not true. Informed his campaign published videos from the visit on TikTok, he said, “I really don’t know anything about it.”

The controversy won’t go away anytime soon. On Thursday, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) told Politico, “As a member of the Armed Services Committee, I am troubled by the reporting and want to see the incident report.”

If THIS is true, why did not Rolling Stone link us to the Trump campaign tiktok to prove their allegations?

Also from the the Forbes piece;

View attachment 1005357

In find it suspicious that we can't view video of the supposed, altercation, whether there was a shove aside or not?

If it is closed in the eyes of the Army, I suspect it is pretty much a nothing burger.

The person that initiated the incident probably, indeed, did have TDS and was more than likely making a scene. THIS is why the establishment does not want the public to view what actually happened. Likewise, I suspect the incident report will NOT be released till after this story has left the news cycle.

The story says the Army considers it a physical attack. The person who was shoved refuses to press charges. If the person refuses to press charges the matter is closed. Since it was just a shove.

There is no denial that it happen.

Matter closed.

Now Trump is the one who has to explain why they made it political by showing the video.

There was no need for it. If he is paying respect to the person then that is all there is.

Why is a video needed to show the visit?

The only purpose for a person running for office is for political gain.

Will it change anybody's mind , No , people know who they will vote for. nothing changed

Just more bad press for Trump but for the Trump and press is useful

Last edited:
That's not what happened.

Trump was asked to attend a memorial service and agreed to show up.

You left out that Trump brought along his campaign staff, and a video crew.
If Trump was there for a solemn service, he would have come alone, plus the secret service of course. And leave his political crew outside.

trump using dead soldier's graves as a prop for a campaign ad. Please do follow along.

CarlCastro_USC

How many parents would go to the graveside of their murdered child, and pose for a photo while smiling? And then invite a politician to do the same thing? And what politician would accept an invitation to do this? And become angry when folks thought it showed disrespect?

You left out that Trump brought along his campaign staff, and a video crew.
If Trump was there for a solemn service, he would have come alone, plus the secret service of course. And leave his political crew outside.

Some of the Gold Star families asked him [Trump] to bring his videographer and photographer to memorialize the event.

It was cleared by ANC beforehand.

Biden and Harris have been filmed at ceremonies at ANC, including at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

Ultimately that is why they have memorial day for the people to collectively honor those who served and also those who have died in the line of duty.

visiting one person's grave and filming is political

Being invited just means being there for the family

Photo OP is for personal gain

Yet it is amazing how so many will view a visit to the cemetery as a photo OP

It should be for support for the relatives who are grieving because of a loss one.

Trump is the one who made it political and dragged the family into this.

Imagine if there was no video, then would this still be a story?

Last edited:
Ultimately that is why they have memorial day for the people to collectively honor those who served and also those who have died in the line of duty.

visiting one person's grave and filming is political

Being invited just means being there for the family

Photo OP is for personal gain

Yet it is amazing how so many will view a visit to the cemetery as a photo OP

It should be for support for the relatives who are grieving because of a loss one.

Trump is the one who made it political and dragged the family into this.

Imagine if there was no video, then would this still be a story?

Nope, some of the families asked Trump to bring the videographer and photographer to memorialize the day.

Biden-Harris have been filmed at ANC including at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier during ceremonies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back