How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

What a cowardly cop-out that is.

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?

One might think after $20 trillion spent on nothing that we, the AMERICAN TAXPAYER, should be able to get an answer...
Really? The government paid that much for a polar ice study? Why don't doublecheck that.
The discussion here is about GW. I think scientists are more interested in how the polar ice is breaking up now rather than how they got there in the first place.

Great. You might want to chat with EMH . His first two concerns are with long ago geology and don't have much relevance to todays climate.
The third is really something a biologist would be familiar with - how birds react to their environment.
The forth is an oxymoron, but decipherable. Why can't we see the land sinking when the ocean is rising.
The last is relevant to the climate today.

Have at it.
He is not a credible source for anything.

Really? The government paid that much for a polar ice study? Why don't doublecheck that.
The discussion here is about GW. I think scientists are more interested in how the polar ice is breaking up now rather than how they got there in the first place.
How is the polar ice 'breaking up'?

Be specific.

As with EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE PUSHING THE Co2 FRAUD

NONE OF THESE TREASONOUS ASSHOLES CAN ANSWER BASIC CLIMATE QUESTIONS = NONE
Another deranged climate change denier. Ask someone who cares what you think !

Another deranged climate change denier. Ask someone who cares what you think !
You throw the term "denier" around like it means something. What is being denied?

Be specific.

How is the polar ice 'breaking up'?

Be specific.
I read in Scientific American that at the south pole there are growing cracks at the surface and surprisingly high flow-rate "rivers" were found between the ice and land near the shore line that are putting stress on the floating sea ice. Of course breakage in the floating ice won't raise the ocean, but if they go, the stability of the ice that is on land will be seriously compromised.

I read in Scientific American that at the south pole there are growing cracks at the surface and surprisingly high flow-rate "rivers" were found between the ice and land near the shore line that are putting stress on the floating sea ice. Of course breakage in the floating ice won't raise the ocean, but if they go, the stability of the ice that is on land will be seriously compromised.
Look up maps on the Greenland ice sheet. Remember maps used to show most of that island covered with an ice sheet. Now it's only 80% covered and that's just in a few decades. Amazing !

In comparison , it took the last glacial ice sheet 8,000 years to recede.

Look up maps on the Greenland ice sheet. Remember maps used to show most of that island covered with an ice sheet. Now it's only 80% covered and that's just in a few decades. Amazing !
Yeah, that's right. I saw that in a magazine. The unstable polar vortex dips down much further than I thought - to the northern states. I just looked at my globe and see that Greenland is more north than I thought, and is on the warm side of the polar vortex.

So if there is an ongoing net ice melt on Earth now, surely you can show us a PHOTO of something "sinking...."

Statue of Liberty: See Photos From Before It Got to NYC | TIME

The Statue of Liberty: Stirring Photos of the Face of Freedom | Time.com

Vintage Statue of Liberty Photograph by Agustin Uzarraga - Pixels

File:Liberty-statue-with-manhattan.jpg

Statue of Liberty – Pictures | Wired New York

Lady Liberty says YOU AND THE CO2 FRAUD ARE 100% FULL OF SHIT ABOUT OCEAN RISE

Not understanding the difference between data and fudge, a necessary condition for falling for the Co2 FRAUD....

So if there is an ongoing net ice melt on Earth now, surely you can show us a PHOTO of something "sinking...."

Statue of Liberty: See Photos From Before It Got to NYC | TIME

The Statue of Liberty: Stirring Photos of the Face of Freedom | Time.com

Vintage Statue of Liberty Photograph by Agustin Uzarraga - Pixels

File:Liberty-statue-with-manhattan.jpg

Statue of Liberty – Pictures | Wired New York

Lady Liberty says YOU AND THE CO2 FRAUD ARE 100% FULL OF SHIT ABOUT OCEAN RISE
Get psychiatric HELP NOW. You are in serious need. You cannot carry on like this for much longer.

I'm quite certain the doctors have drugs that will bring you back to reality.

The REALITY is that your Co2 FRAUD has NO PHOTOS of "ocean rise" because THERE IS NO OCEAN RISE because THERE IS NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT because PLANET EARTH IS NOT WARMING....

The REALITY is that your Co2 FRAUD has NO PHOTOS of "ocean rise" because THERE IS NO OCEAN RISE because THERE IS NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT because PLANET EARTH IS NOT WARMING....
The reality is you seriously need psychiatric help. You are significantly out of touch with reality. You're living in fantasy land. I'm astounded you can handle a trip to the grocery store.

The reality is you seriously need psychiatric help. You are significantly out of touch with reality. You're living in fantasy land. I'm astounded you can handle a trip to the grocery store.

I'm astounded you believe he leaves the house.

20 square miles of wetlands and dry lands have been converted to one water from 1996-2012 song the Atlantic Coast. More on the Southeast , than the Mid-Atlantic. And more from dry land rather than from non tidal wetlands. As time passes this rate is increasing.

• Fake News
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back