How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

The REALITY is that your Co2 FRAUD has NO PHOTOS of "ocean rise" because THERE IS NO OCEAN RISE because THERE IS NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT because PLANET EARTH IS NOT WARMING....
You are mistaken. A friend of mine lives in Madera Beach and 30 years ago the canal in her backyard was 2 feet below her dock. Now she had to it a new one on because the water is less than a foot from her house level. They can't sell. Everyone knows the barrier islands will be gone in time. She just hopes she dies before that happens. No children to leave anything to.

• Fake News
Reactions: EMH
You are mistaken. A friend of mine lives in Madera Beach and 30 years ago the canal in her backyard was 2 feet below her dock. Now she had to it a new one on because the water is less than a foot from her house level. They can't sell. Everyone knows the barrier islands will be gone in time. She just hopes she dies before that happens. No children to leave anything to.

NO PHOTOS

YOU LOSE...

I read in Scientific American that at the south pole there are growing cracks at the surface and surprisingly high flow-rate "rivers" were found between the ice and land near the shore line that are putting stress on the floating sea ice. Of course breakage in the floating ice won't raise the ocean, but if they go, the stability of the ice that is on land will be seriously compromised.
What you are describing is the natural advances that continental glaciers make. We have known for quite a long time that there are rivers under the ice.

What was not known till recently, though it was postulated, is the heat sources for those rivers.

Ice shelves break off when ice from inland PUSHES them into the water.

Ice from INLAND means the ice is INCREASING. The alarmists are squeaking about an entirely natural, and positive occurrence.

Historical records prove that the sea ice around Antarctica was over 200 miles LESS than the present day back in the 1850's.

So if there is an ongoing net ice melt on Earth now, surely you can show us a PHOTO of something "sinking...."

Statue of Liberty: See Photos From Before It Got to NYC | TIME

The Statue of Liberty: Stirring Photos of the Face of Freedom | Time.com

Vintage Statue of Liberty Photograph by Agustin Uzarraga - Pixels

Lady Liberty says YOU AND THE CO2 FRAUD ARE 100% FULL OF SHIT ABOUT OCEAN RISE

Lady Liberty is saying, "look it's low tide. Take a picture."
"Oh now it's high tide. Take another picture."
"Oh dear, now it's all quite confusing.:

Lady Liberty is saying, "look it's low tide. Take a picture."
"Oh now it's high tide. Take another picture."
"Oh dear, now it's all quite confusing.:

So EVERY old photo was at high tide.... LOL!!!

That's they only argument they have, folks....

What you are describing is the natural advances that continental glaciers make. We have known for quite a long time that there are rivers under the ice.

What was not known till recently, though it was postulated, is the heat sources for those rivers.

Ice shelves break off when ice from inland PUSHES them into the water.

Ice from INLAND means the ice is INCREASING. The alarmists are squeaking about an entirely natural, and positive occurrence.

Historical records prove that the sea ice around Antarctica was over 200 miles LESS than the present day back in the 1850's.
I don't remember all the details, but scientists more knowledgeable than you or I found the "entirely natural, and positive occurrence" was compromising the stability of the ice on the land because of, as I said before, a surprisingly high flow-rate of the rivers.

No, old photos of water levels can be cherry picked to show almost anything about water level changes. I have seen that done before on this forum by you guys.

Looked it up the AP verified news put your photo comparison to rest 1:22 m March 21 ,223 as the hoax it is. No proof of anything except the Statue existed at those times.

No, old photos of water levels can be cherry picked to show almost anything about water level changes. I have seen that done before on this forum by you guys.
You will never prove anything to this person. He already believes it doesn't exist.

I don't remember all the details, but scientists more knowledgeable than you or I found the "entirely natural, and positive occurrence" was compromising the stability of the ice on the land because of, as I said before, a surprisingly high flow-rate of the rivers.
Their computer models "suggested it".

There is no empirical data to support the claim.

It is just another example of a "scientist" declaring an emergency for something completely natural.

We are regularly bombarded by clowns warning us of "extreme temperatures ".

I'm sorry, 91 degrees isn't extreme. It's normal during the summer.

You're right but I'm not trying to convince him of anything. I'm just fascinated with his ego, and playing his games. He is quite fake.
EMH is a classic loon. The bizarre stuff he trots out is extraordinary.

Forum List

Back