The Education Gap in Presidential Politics

I have no dogma nor ideology--- I just get up off my ass and look it up.
I note the significant difference in how the best-educated and least-educated states cast their electoral votes. You are free to concoct whatever you need to regarding that data.

Education level is kinda pointless anymore when you consider all the useless degrees people get that they can't pay for.

No such thing as a useless degree that Joe Biden won't pay for!

HispTransgender.jpeg

Between White Americans who support Harris or Trump, the disparity in college education is an even more significant factor than age or gender.
The disparity is reflected in the allocation of the electoral votes of states.

At the extremes of the best-educated/least-educated continuum and their respective electoral votes:

1) Massachusetts [11]​
2) Colorado [10]​
3) Maryland [10]​
4) Connecticut [07]​
5) New Hampshire [04]​
6) Vermont [03]​
7) Virginia [13]​
8] Minnesota [10]​
9) Washington [12]​
0) New Jersey [14]​

vs

41) Tennessee [11]​
42) Texas [40]​
43) Oklahoma [07]​
44) Alabama [11]​
45) Nevada [06]​
46) Kentucky [08]​
47) Arkansas [06]​
48] Louisiana [08]​
49) Mississippi [06]​
50) West Virginia [04]​
Of course, age and gender are also major demographic factors.

A USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Thursday found young people swung a massive 24 points between June and August, from favoring Trump over President Biden by 11 points to picking Harris over Trump by 13 points.​

There we have it

Harris voters are smart enough to split the atom but too stupid to come in out of the rain

There we have it

Harris voters are smart enough to split the atom but too stupid to come in out of the rain
I can find no credible data in that regard, but ideologues are certain to contrive their accommodating notions.

I can find no credible data in that regard, but ideologues are certain to contrive their accommodating notions.
You just posted the education gap between trump and harris voters

That is your credible data for what I wrote

You just posted the education gap between trump and harris voters

That is your credible data for what I wrote
I posted the academic differential between the highest-achieving and lowest-achieving states, and the corresponding allocation of their electoral votes.

I posted the academic differential between the highest-achieving and lowest-achieving states, and the corresponding allocation of their electoral votes.
You posted that harris voters have a slightly higher education level than trump voters

And I commented on that

Last edited:
That's just it, Mac, Progs think they are entitled to their views, but not you.
Especially when your data contradicts theirs.
Having a degree in social bullshitting does not make libs wiser that the average plumber or stay at home mom

In fact it usually means they know less about things that matter

In fact it usually means they know less about things that matter

I've noticed that. While conservatives tend to argue verifiable, repeatable facts, dates and events, more often that not, progressives argue how stupid you are. Then they argue how wrong you are, then when you ask them for their proof or supporting evidence, it is either crickets, or they tell you they weren't put on this earth to educate you.

You posted that harris voters have a slightly higher education level than trump voters

And I commented on that
Actually, I cited the voter preference of white college graduates vs white non-college graduates:
I also cited other demographic disparities:

Quote Reply schmidlap

I've noticed that. While conservatives tend to argue verifiable, repeatable facts, dates and events, more often that not, progressives argue how stupid you are.

Then why can’t you argue verifiable, repeatable facts that the election was stolen?

Then why can’t you argue verifiable, repeatable facts that the election was stolen?
After a protracted, unrelenting display of impotence in that regard, even the most virulent attackers of American democracy had to finally acknowledge the truth:
Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 12.50.44 PM.png

Forum List

Back