How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Thanks, I was wondering why the US was doing better.
Better Fuel mileage , ethanol and we are not the industrial giant we used to be. Also better heating and air conditioning measures.. Everything is lower electrical and fuel oriented. Hopefully government influenced those decisions but if not that means the private sector is doing a good job too.

Better Fuel mileage , ethanol and we are not the industrial giant we used to be. Also better heating and air conditioning measures.. Everything is lower electrical and fuel oriented. Hopefully government influenced those decisions but if not that means the private sector is doing a good job too.
And also Todds comment that we are using more gas, where the combustion products lean toward H2O.

That is a useful question, but the cumulative graphs focus on the CO2 from man.
But man produces less than 5% of the global CO2 emissions.

The claim that a change of less than .002% of man's output has an effect on climate is not supported by one iota of empirical data.

I posted an actual fact. I know facts hurt your head, but you are stupid.
Facts are over the past100 ,000 years the Earth's CO2 levels have cycled between 2O0 and 300 parts per million. We are now at 416 parts per million ( Aril 2021 ) and climate change has been drastically sped up. The natural systems are overloaded. 430 is the oint of no return. Large scale collapse of most systems. We don't want to go there.Since 1950 we've had this crisis. We are simply running out of time. Running out of gas would be helpful. GOD had it timed out pretty close but I guess it didn't expect us to be this stupid..

But man produces less than 5% of the global CO2 emissions.

The claim that a change of less than .002% of man's output has an effect on climate is not supported by one iota of empirical data.
I have no idea of the complexities of the carbon cycle, but this cartoon shows a simple summary of it. If you add the numbers you will find a continuing pouring in of man's CO2. If you want details or disagree with it I suggest you pursue the actual science further than just this cartoon.
keeling_carbon_cycle-570px.jpg

Facts are over the past100 ,000 years the Earth's CO2 levels have cycled between 2O0 and 300 parts per million. We are now at 416 parts per million ( Aril 2021 ) and climate change has been drastically sped up. The natural systems are overloaded. 430 is the oint of no return. Large scale collapse of most systems. We don't want to go there.Since 1950 we've had this crisis. We are simply running out of time. Running out of gas would be helpful. GOD had it timed out pretty close but I guess it didn't expect us to be this stupid..

and climate change has been drastically sped up.

What was the typical speed of climate change before we screwed it up?

climate change has been drastically sped up

Another left wing climate change expert, maybe you can answer some basic climate questions for us....

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Forum List

Back