Ashli Babbitt was murdered by Lt Byrd

The Claim is: Capitol Police Opened doors to the interior of the CB, and just waved them in.

You nor any other poster has been able to provide such video.
I'll define it again, so you can't twist my words.

Capitol Police did NOT open ANY exterior door to the Capitol, letting them in from the OUTSIDE, as made by the claim of "Waving them IN."
They did. That is now proven by the video evidence that the corrupt J 6 committee refused to release.

And we can show them the video and this picture, and they Robert W and westwall make baseless claims like, she was standing on the floor when shot.

WARNINGS:

1). There were barriers, multiple levels of such barriers outside the Capitol.
She ignored them and proceeded to the Capitol.

2). There were "Keep Out" signs on fences.

3). There were Locked Doors and Windows, meant to keep people out of the Capitol.

4). There were LOCKED doors and Windows inside the Capitol Building.

5). Lastly......she approached a door with entrance to the Chambers. The Cult could CLEARLY see that this door was barricaded and guarded. YET, the cult decided to break through this door with a window. Barricaded and Guarded are CLEAR warnings.

These were clear warnings to everyone but the cult, who thinks that rules and LAWS don't apply to them.

Babbit was shot because she broke the Law and was leading a cult that would have followed her through that door. Simple.

The poor girl was an ardent fan of Trump and QAnon. I mean irrationally gung ho. She was so fired up to storm the Capitol and change the election.

That's a lie. She was climbing in and surrounded by a tight mob breaking the window. She was NOT surrounded by law enforcement. They were battling Trump's yahoos.
good idea----shoot any person caught climbing thru a window

That's a lie. She was climbing in and surrounded by a tight mob breaking the window. She was NOT surrounded by law enforcement. They were battling Trump's yahoos.
The video says otherwise

What did trump say in his stable genius rambling............................................................................"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading, is not what's happening."

westwall how does a 4'10 in woman have her head 8 feet above the ground if she is 'standing on the floor.'

What did trump say in his stable genius rambling............................................................................"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading, is not what's happening."

westwall how does a 4'10 in woman have her head 8 feet above the ground if she is 'standing on the floor.'
The video shows her standing next to a bunch of cops then Byrd sticks his pistol around a corner and shoots her.

Ok, so let's clear this up.

There is a window in the door........True or False?
I'm talking ONLY about the moment she was shot. At that moment she was standing about 5 feet away from a group of police who were ignoring her.

The video shows her standing next to a bunch of cops then Byrd sticks his pistol around a corner and shoots her.
Ok, So You refuse to answer a simple True or False Question.

There is a window in the door........True or False?

So you refuse to SEE that her feet are clearly NOT on the floor in this picture.
Babbitt in Window..png

denial of what? was she about to kill someone?
She attempted to enter a Restricted Area, while ARMED with a BackPack and A mob Behind her.

You tell me then, what was her intention after she breaches the Window leading to Staff Chambers?

That's Correct......You don't KNOW, could be Multiple Nefarious Agendas.

She attempted to enter a Restricted Area, while ARMED with a BackPack and A mob Behind her.

You tell me then, what was her intention after she breaches the Window leading to Staff Chambers?

That's Correct......You don't KNOW, could be Multiple Nefarious Agendas.
you don't shoot people on "COULD BE" I is old. I lived thru the riots
of the 1960s. The level of violent vandalism in which I was IN THE
MIDST----albeit uninvolved, was AMAZING---in fact nauseating.
somehow no cops shot people----except Kent State---which was an
aberration. I lived thru a lot more riots----but don't like to
reveal my GEOGRAPHIC HISTORY. That cop made a big mistake---
at least----negligent homicide

Forum List

Back