Ashli Babbitt was murdered by Lt Byrd

I watched your entire video.
Babbitt attempted to cross into a restricted area, and she was shot.
Stay out of the window, and she stays alive.

This BS about being a Woman......so if she was a man, would the videographer keep saying, an unarmed man?

About her being Unarmed.
She had a backpack.

Babbitt made a mistake...she got shot.
George Floyd made a mistake, he got Choked Out.
Sure Robert, tell me again that Floyd was High and Would have DIED anyway, and that the officer on his throat had nothing to do with Floyds Death.

About Boyland, She wasn't murdered by Capitol Police, she died of a drug overdose, on the outside steps of the Capitol Building, surrounded by rushing team trump cult members. Yet, without any proof, you want to claim that Boyland was Beaten by Capitol Police, the same police that apparently 'just waved people into the Capitol."
Then also tell me, just like Floyd, that Boyland would NOT have dies, and she was murdered by Capitol Police.
Why do you claim you also attack Democrats?

Ashli Babbitt was boosted into that window.
Then she should have said, "Put me down, you fucks".

You make it sound like she was minding her own business and those other MAGAts pushed her through the window, which is absurd.

Of course, the real problem was that she was mentally ill..

She's ranting on her phone, while driving.

Her boss had to fire her because she abused customers with her political beliefs.

And then there's THIS little gem.

The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a monthslong extramarital affair with Norris’ longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt’s husband and told him she was cheating.

“She pulls up yelling and screaming,” Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016, road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland “It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. … Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass.”
Court records involving the 2016 violent confrontation between Babbitt and Norris have previously been reported by media outlets, including the AP. But Norris, now 39, agreed to speak about it publicly for the first time in an interview with the AP and shared previously unreported details. She also provided documents and photos from the crash scene to support her account.

Norris saw the SUV pulling a U-turn before speeding up behind her. She recounts that the SUV’s driver began swerving erratically, laying on the horn and attempting to pass a Chevrolet Suburban that was in between them on the narrow two-lane road.

When the driver of the Chevy pulled over, Norris said the white Ford SUV accelerated and rammed into her rear bumper. She said the SUV rammed her a second time and then a third, all while the vehicles continued to roll down the road.

After Norris dialed 911, an emergency dispatcher advised her to pull over to the shoulder and stop. As she waited for help, Babbitt got out of her vehicle and came up to Norris’ driver’s-side window, banging on the glass.

This was not a well woman.

You make it sound like she was minding her own business and those other MAGAts pushed her through the window, which is absurd.

Her boss had to fire her because she abused customers with her political beliefs.

The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a monthslong extramarital affair with Norris’ longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt’s husband and told him she was cheating.

“She pulls up yelling and screaming,” Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016, road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland “It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. … Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass.”
Court records involving the 2016 violent confrontation between Babbitt and Norris have previously been reported by media outlets, including the AP. But Norris, now 39, agreed to speak about it publicly for the first time in an interview with the AP and shared previously unreported details. She also provided documents and photos from the crash scene to support her account.

Norris saw the SUV pulling a U-turn before speeding up behind her. She recounts that the SUV’s driver began swerving erratically, laying on the horn and attempting to pass a Chevrolet Suburban that was in between them on the narrow two-lane road.

When the driver of the Chevy pulled over, Norris said the white Ford SUV accelerated and rammed into her rear bumper. She said the SUV rammed her a second time and then a third, all while the vehicles continued to roll down the road.

After Norris dialed 911, an emergency dispatcher advised her to pull over to the shoulder and stop. As she waited for help, Babbitt got out of her vehicle and came up to Norris’ driver’s-side window, banging on the glass.

Not a defense to kill Ashli Babbitt.

Byrd Murdered her so fast she could not say put me down.

Babbitt's family should have sued Trump and his cohorts for her death. Trump lied to her. Convinced her there was election fraud and she needed to storm the Capital. She was mentally unstable and Trump knew his message would resonate with his conspiracy theorists. Babbitt was only obeying his instructions to sacrifice herself for his greater good. Trump might as well have pulled the trigger. Is there no more meaningless death than to die for a trickster and his lies?

Last edited:
Vidio proof it was murder.
Tell us all, was it okay for Lt Byrd to murder Ashli Babbitt?

Base your answers on you having watched this video.

When a cop says to stop and you advance at them they have a right to shoot and defend themselves. That’s not murder

The video flat out lies.

At 3:10 seconds he said that Babbitt clamed though the window to continue down the hallway. Which of course is false. About two steps past the barrier on the right side as you face the barrier that was broken through is a door to the House Chamber where members of Congress, their staff, and civilians were still housed.

Babbitt nor the riotous mob was "going down the hallway", they were attempting force entrance to the House Chamber.

WW

When a cop says to stop and you advance at them they have a right to shoot and defend themselves. That’s not murder
Sheesh. I don't recall you saying that in police shootings. Huh.

And, she was standing. Not advancing.

I guess you missed the part wher Capitol Police opened doors for people.
Once inside, maybe

CP opening doors for entrance to the CB from the outside
That never happened therefore you have no video.

Why do you claim you also attack Democrats?
I don't waste my time doing that, because people like YOU do it constantly.
Not a defense to kill Ashli Babbitt.
Not a Defense for Babbitt to break through 6 Barriers on her way to the Final Destination.
Byrd Murdered her so fast she could not say put me down.
1). There were barriers, multiple levels of such barriers outside the Capitol.
She ignored them and proceeded to the Capitol.

2). There were "Keep Out" signs on fences.

3). There were Locked Doors and Windows, meant to keep people out of the Capitol.

4). There were LOCKED doors and Windows inside the Capitol Building.

5). Lastly......she approached a door with entrance to the Chambers. The Cult could CLEARLY see that this door was barricaded and guarded. YET, the cult decided to break through this door with a window. Barricaded and Guarded are CLEAR warnings.

These were clear warnings to everyone but the cult, who thinks that rules and LAWS don't apply to them.

Babbit was shot because she broke the Law and was leading a cult that would have followed her through that door. Simple.

Once inside, maybe

CP opening doors for entrance to the CB from the outside
That never happened therefore you have no video.
Capitol Police opened the doors all over the place.

Try and keep up.

And, she was standing. Not advancing.

She wasn't standing, she was climbing through the window, that is advancing.

1725301062304.png

WW

Capitol Police opened the doors all over the place.

Try and keep up.
The Claim is: Capitol Police Opened doors to the interior of the CB, and just waved them in.

You nor any other poster has been able to provide such video.
I'll define it again, so you can't twist my words.

Capitol Police did NOT open ANY exterior door to the Capitol, letting them in from the OUTSIDE, as made by the claim of "Waving them IN."

She wasn't standing, she was climbing through the window, that is advancing.

View attachment 1005314

WW
And we can show them the video and this picture, and they Robert W and westwall make baseless claims like, she was standing on the floor when shot.

WARNINGS:

1). There were barriers, multiple levels of such barriers outside the Capitol.
She ignored them and proceeded to the Capitol.

2). There were "Keep Out" signs on fences.

3). There were Locked Doors and Windows, meant to keep people out of the Capitol.

4). There were LOCKED doors and Windows inside the Capitol Building.

5). Lastly......she approached a door with entrance to the Chambers. The Cult could CLEARLY see that this door was barricaded and guarded. YET, the cult decided to break through this door with a window. Barricaded and Guarded are CLEAR warnings.

These were clear warnings to everyone but the cult, who thinks that rules and LAWS don't apply to them.

Babbit was shot because she broke the Law and was leading a cult that would have followed her through that door. Simple.

Innocent little Communist Progs. never do anything wrong. All of this up to the part where we have people standing up against walls to be shot and executed.

You think everyone is a Communist. Trump has a very limited vocabulary too.

Forum List

Back