Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

Of course he is.

"I don't know the rules and regulations!"

Signed,

The Rapist Charity Thief Felon vying to be the country's top law enforcement officer
The Trump Campaign would like to thank you for your support by being the Total Douche that you are! :D

With enemies like you, they really don't need frens. :auiqs.jpg:

Irrelevant. The problem wasn't his attendance.
In fact, the ONLY Problem is that the CinC and his hawk tuah were not in attendance.

The Gold Star families, who blame the Biden and Harris administration for the deaths of their loved ones, are all that matters.

Monday marked the third anniversary of the suicide bombing at Hamid Karzai International Airport’s (HKIA) Abbey Gate — which killed 13 American service members and injured many more during the Biden-Harris administration’s chaotic and disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. While President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris each issued a statement recognizing the date, it was former President Donald Trump who attended a wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery alongside the Gold Star families of those who were lost that day.

Shortly after the ceremony — amid criticism aimed at both Biden and Harris for failing to attend — Democrats and media talking heads attacked Trump for taking photos with the families, claiming that he was using them as campaign props. Despite multiple rebukes from the families — who had invited Trump to be there and blamed the Biden-Harris administration for the loss of their loved ones — the attacks continued. Six days later, media was still working overtime to make Trump look like the bad guy.

In fact, the ONLY Problem is that the CinC and his hawk tuah were not in attendance.
Obviously stupid and wrong.

The problem was that the criminal orange slob and his collection of scumbags both broke the law and used dead soldiers as props.

But you don't care, because you're in a cult.

Obviously stupid and wrong.

The problem was that the criminal orange slob and his collection of scumbags both broke the law and used dead soldiers as props.

But you don't care, because you're in a cult.
I don't know why I waste My time on an absolute idiot like you.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) slammed NBC News’ Kristen Welker during an interview on Sunday for promoting a false Democrat attack against former President Donald Trump — an attack that centers around his recent visit to Arlington National Cemetery to pay his respects to the 13 U.S. service members who were killed during the Biden-Harris administration’s disastrous withdraw from Afghanistan in 2021.

Cotton made the remarks after Welker parroted the claim that Trump used the event at ANC to “make campaign content at military gravesites.”

“He didn’t take campaign photos there,” Cotton said. “These families, Gold Star families, whose children died because of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’ incompetence, invited him to the cemetery.”

“And they asked him to take those photos,” Cotton correctly noted, “because, as they told me yesterday when I spoke to Kelly Barnett and Darin Hoover, the parents of Taylor Hoover, who has Arkansas ties, they don’t get to go to the beach on Labor Day. They don’t get to have barbecues. This is their one chance to have a memory of their children to commemorate their service and to honor their sacrifice.”

“They wanted President Trump there. They wanted to take those photos,” he added. “You know who the families also invited? Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Where were they? Joe Biden was sitting at a beach. Kamala Harris was sitting at her mansion in Washington, D.C. She was four miles away, ten minutes. She could’ve gone to the cemetery and – and honored the sacrifice of those young men and women. But she hasn’t. She never has spoken to them or taken a meeting with them.

I don't know why I waste My time on an absolute idiot like you.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) slammed NBC News’ Kristen Welker during an interview on Sunday for promoting a false Democrat attack against former President Donald Trump — an attack that centers around his recent visit to Arlington National Cemetery to pay his respects to the 13 U.S. service members who were killed during the Biden-Harris administration’s disastrous withdraw from Afghanistan in 2021.

Cotton made the remarks after Welker parroted the claim that Trump used the event at ANC to “make campaign content at military gravesites.”

“He didn’t take campaign photos there,” Cotton said. “These families, Gold Star families, whose children died because of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’ incompetence, invited him to the cemetery.”

“And they asked him to take those photos,” Cotton correctly noted, “because, as they told me yesterday when I spoke to Kelly Barnett and Darin Hoover, the parents of Taylor Hoover, who has Arkansas ties, they don’t get to go to the beach on Labor Day. They don’t get to have barbecues. This is their one chance to have a memory of their children to commemorate their service and to honor their sacrifice.”

“They wanted President Trump there. They wanted to take those photos,” he added. “You know who the families also invited? Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Where were they? Joe Biden was sitting at a beach. Kamala Harris was sitting at her mansion in Washington, D.C. She was four miles away, ten minutes. She could’ve gone to the cemetery and – and honored the sacrifice of those young men and women. But she hasn’t. She never has spoken to them or taken a meeting with them.
FFI is a troll and a liar most here have him on ignore....

Trump is trying to blame gold star families for what he did at Arlington National Cemetery. And in doing so, he is making his visit more political.

Not only did he try to use this visit in a campaign ad, but a member of his entourage assaulted a Cemetery worker who was trying to enforce the law. As well as that smile and a "thumbs up" next to the grave of one of the fallen.

Trump's actions at Arlington were disrespectful and disgusting.

Dementia Don never takes responsibility for his actions.

Forum List

Back