Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

I don't know why I waste My time on an absolute idiot like you.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) slammed NBC News’ Kristen Welker during an interview on Sunday for promoting a false Democrat attack against former President Donald Trump — an attack that centers around his recent visit to Arlington National Cemetery to pay his respects to the 13 U.S. service members who were killed during the Biden-Harris administration’s disastrous withdraw from Afghanistan in 2021.

Cotton made the remarks after Welker parroted the claim that Trump used the event at ANC to “make campaign content at military gravesites.”

“He didn’t take campaign photos there,” Cotton said. “These families, Gold Star families, whose children died because of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’ incompetence, invited him to the cemetery.”

“And they asked him to take those photos,” Cotton correctly noted, “because, as they told me yesterday when I spoke to Kelly Barnett and Darin Hoover, the parents of Taylor Hoover, who has Arkansas ties, they don’t get to go to the beach on Labor Day. They don’t get to have barbecues. This is their one chance to have a memory of their children to commemorate their service and to honor their sacrifice.”

“They wanted President Trump there. They wanted to take those photos,” he added. “You know who the families also invited? Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Where were they? Joe Biden was sitting at a beach. Kamala Harris was sitting at her mansion in Washington, D.C. She was four miles away, ten minutes. She could’ve gone to the cemetery and – and honored the sacrifice of those young men and women. But she hasn’t. She never has spoken to them or taken a meeting with them.
Who gives a shit what Cotton says?

The law says what it says. Your crybabying about me doesn't change that. What Cotton had for breakfast doesn't change it.

Trump the rapist charity thief felon broke the law again and disgustingly used the families and dead soldiers.

Just admit you don't care. Shockingly enough, that might actually be less embarrassing for you than this dimestore charade you are parading around.

The law says what it says. Your crybabying about me doesn't change that. What Cotton had for breakfast doesn't change it.

Trump the rapist charity thief felon broke the law again and disgustingly used the families and dead soldiers.

Just admit you don't care. Shockingly enough, that might actually be less embarrassing for you than this dimestore charade you are parading around.
Cotton provided testimony of the famlies and what they requested. The same cannot be said of the lying media who are outright lying about the incident, just as you are.

IF VP Harris had this shit stain stunt, ReNaziklans would be livid. Their guy, Dementia Don does it and they are fine with.

Trump is trying to blame gold star families for what he did at Arlington National Cemetery. And in doing so, he is making his visit more political.

Not only did he try to use this visit in a campaign ad, but a member of his entourage assaulted a Cemetery worker who was trying to enforce the law. As well as that smile and a "thumbs up" next to the grave of one of the fallen.

Trump's actions at Arlington were disrespectful and disgusting.

As pointed out in other responses, former President Trump "was" invited there and when a president or former president travels, multiple Secret Service agents travel with them. Trump and other presidents are not and never have been responsible for the actions that the Secret Service do. Trump didn't do a single negative thing to anyone at Arlington. The actions of the Secret Service personnel are solely on them.

Trump is trying to blame gold star families for what he did at Arlington National Cemetery. And in doing so, he is making his visit more political.

Not only did he try to use this visit in a campaign ad, but a member of his entourage assaulted a Cemetery worker who was trying to enforce the law. As well as that smile and a "thumbs up" next to the grave of one of the fallen.

Trump's actions at Arlington were disrespectful and disgusting.

When that does not work, he is going to throw someone on his campaign team under the bus. That would be his next move.

He is such a craven coward, how can people support someone like this? What is wrong with this country?

1725302922199.png

The inconvenient truth is that it was the most successful evacuation of a defeated army in the history of warfare.

Is everybody missing the reason why it can't be accepted as that?

It's simple: 13 is worse than zero and it has to be pretended that America really wanted to rescue the Afghan traitors.
The British really suffered when they left Afghanistan. 13 is not a whole lot of deaths, actually

Not one democrat troll here can tell me what law was broken at Arlington....
Federal Register :: Request Access

...The memo specifically cites 32 CFR 553, which states, among other guidelines, that "Memorial services and ceremonies at Army National Military Cemeteries will not include partisan political activities...

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/29/trump-arlington-national-cemetery-rules

18 U.S. Code § 111 - Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees

a)In General.—Whoever—
(1)
forcibly assaults, resists, opposes, impedes, intimidates, or interferes with any person designated in section 1114 of this title while engaged in or on account of the performance of official duties; or
(2)
forcibly assaults or intimidates any person who formerly served as a person designated in section 1114 on account of the performance of official duties during such person’s term of service,

shall, where the acts in violation of this section constitute only simple assault, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both, and where such acts involve physical contact with the victim of that assault or the intent to commit another felony, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 111 - Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees.

Not a Democrat "troll" but vigorously anti-Trump, so... close enough for gubmint work... :cool: ...will that do?

Last edited:
Federal Register :: Request Access

...The memo specifically cites 32 CFR 553, which states, among other guidelines, that "Memorial services and ceremonies at Army National Military Cemeteries will not include partisan political activities...

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/29/trump-arlington-national-cemetery-rules
What is that?....:auiqs.jpg: You do know Presidents and former presidents are still the commander and chief of the military and still receive salutes?... they can go to Arlington for ceremonies go onto any military base any time they want... they still have top secret classifications. you people sound really desperate today what gives?....
Joe was on a beach and Kamala was hiding... they could have and should have said something in honor of those fallen on that day....
Why isn't that a concern to you but this Trump BS is?....
Now pull up your big boy pants and tell me in your own words what law was broken...

Forum List

Back