So You Are Actually Considering Voting Democrat????

The rioters were enabled by democrat politicians. Who was the elected governor in Washington state? Who was the mayor of Seattle?
The same was true in NYC, Portland, OR, Minneapolis, MN, Kenosha, WI, St. Louis, MO, Baltimore, and Philadelphia. Democrats were also in control of the HofR during this period--bbbbbut, bbbbut, bbbbbut Trump.

Like how you’re sidestepping.

Like how Biden-Harris enabled the border riots?
You call that a riot? I don't. That looks no worse than any given Walmart on Black Friday.

You're side stepping Trump's failure of president. He was the leader and the country was in chaos.

That's just a fact.

You call that a riot? I don't. That looks no worse than any given Walmart on Black Friday.

You're side stepping Trump's failure of president. He was the leader and the country was in chaos.

That's just a fact.
You excuse those riots because you excuse all riots and property destruction.

Only STUPID brain-dead Dems would vote for brainless KumWhore. If you vote for her, it proves you are as STUPID as she is. You will be made fun of if you do such asswipe thing as voting for the whore. :p

You won a trophy?
You’re going to sidestep and deflect and announce you’re a winner.

Are you 12 years old?
Everything you’ve posted is one big deflection from admitting the failure of Trump.

“He tried” is the best you can say. Goody. He gets a participation trophy.

Everything you’ve posted is one big deflection from admitting the failure of Trump.

“He tried” is the best you can say. Goody. He gets a participation trophy.
Riots allowed by democrat politicians is not a Trump failure. That’s a law and order failure by democrats. You have an inability to accept responsibility. Your silly, “ I Blame Trump” weasel is just a juvenile attempt to avoid accountability. Take responsibility for your failures.

I specifically noted that Trump offered to send in the National Guard, but that offer was refused. Don’t lie about my specific comments. It makes you look weak and ineffectual.

As is clearly evident in this thread.....

There are too many people who are far too stupid to be trusted with a vote.
We are long past the point of reason. The brainwashing has been too well orchestrated.

The choice now is to either make real and painful sacrifices to rebuild the nation and regain freedom....
Give up on "hope" that elections will fix things or that God has your back and make the necessary change,
or...do nothing and accept your fate and submission to these imbeciles as they gain control of your life top to bottom.

The End

Forum List

Back