Tips For Counter Service?

If I like it and want to come back maybe?
To keep the spit off the pizza. Uh yeah. Maybe. Guess who got arrested for that. Or what they do to Cops order. Disgraceful.
That mean getting a portable pizza oven along with the cooler of ice with your beer while having your backpack filled with food. The stadium might consider it grand larceny, but it prevents all the negatives of charging through the roof for food, hot beer, and people spittiing in your pizza.

How I long for the good olden days with bathtub boy my biggest worry.
Meet Mr. Unstable.

Umm eww!! 🤮

Quick question. Are you getting the food directly off the grill? Are you pouring that beer yourself?

Use your head and stop being a jerk.

Oh yeah that kind of job sounds so tedious... and I don't drink beer.

He doesn't need to tip them. Do you think a ballpark is a fancy German restaurant?

She but other than that you're on point. 👍

Are you sure? It's a you tube. It works on my phone or laptop. Its funny enogh to make me laugh again. Click to expand and then click on it. Anyone else help here?

It's working now. :)

It works fine for me.

For me too now. 😀

Shows how little they get paid.

Yeah... Thanks Biden.

It's alright but still. I'm not sure who I currently should be aggravated at more. People whining about tips or the democrats who put them in that situation to begin with.
Personally, I say the Democrats. Everything is high. For example my summer electric bills ran 400 - 500 dollars a month. The average electric bill in my state of South Carolina is around 160 dollars.

When was the last time anyone ever tipped a young kid who is trying to sell an iced cold lemonade at their Lemonade stand?

My point is, the tipping has gone crazy to the point, it seems that (most of) everyone needs to get tipped. Why?

Forum List

Back