Why are we talking about IVF?

Haha no they didn’t. It’s perfectly legal in alabama

Stop watching msdnc propaganda, it makes you sound stupid
I’m gonna fill in your missing brain architecture now.
If abortion is illegal and embryos are children…What does it mean when implanted embryos are selectively reduced or otherwise destroyed during the IVF process? Is that abortion?
Wouldn’t that therefore make it illegal? Or at least subject to such interpretation?

I’m gonna fill in your missing brain architecture now.
If abortion is illegal and embryos are children…What does it mean when implanted embryos are selectively reduced or otherwise destroyed during the IVF process? Is that abortion?
Wouldn’t that therefore make it illegal? Or at least subject to such interpretation?
Well this is why you are dumb.

Haha its authoritarian to allow citizens to vote on how to regulate it? Haha what a weird comment
Citizens didn’t vote on it, dope.
Some 70%+ believe Roe should be the law of the land.

“A 69% majority who disapprove of overturning Roe, including 82% of those who strongly disapprove, say that federal politicians should work to pass laws ensuring national abortion access. Those who support the ruling largely say federal politicians shouldn’t take action on the issue: 59% say laws on abortion should be left up to the states, with 29% in favor of further restrictions to abortion access nationwide. New national restrictions are supported by just about one-quarter of Republicans, White Evangelical Christians and those who describe themselves as conservative.”

Its voting... its democracy in action... so you don't like it?... too bad... state laws can be easily amended by design and eventually each state will come to conclusions both sides can live with... that would have happened by now if a bad law like Roe wasn't in the way...

Oh I like it plenty. Who says, I didn't? Overturning Roe was partially responsible for Trump losing the vote in 2020. Now, it will play a factor again in this coming election. And now with states moving to ban IVF because of Roe people are even more keen to vote blue, I love it! Senate republicans are even busy blocking legislation to make IVF a right nationally. Please keep it up. You think voters can't see you fascist mofos chipping away at our freedoms?

Forum List

Back