If Trump loses, expect a Republican civil war

They came back from the Nixon Debacle in short order
Nixon was different. There were actual conservatives in the party, and they could not abide what Nixon did, either. Actual conservatives have retired, or been primaried, in favor of trumpers. There is no getting around the fact, that at the national level, it has become a pretty sick party. With little regard for American values, other than winning at all costs, they have shown willingness to support, even loudmouthed vile, even criminal assholes without batting an eye, as long as they help achieve or maintain power.

No one who actively supported Trump should be allowed to simply turn the page and carry on.
Every one of them would have happily endorsed and implemented project 2025.

That kind of rot needs to be removed.
It will not be removed, at least not immediately, but if it is shown Trumpism does not continue to work in the long run to get and maintain power or even balance, legitimate candidates will find a better place in that party, or that is my theory whether correct or not. Remember, this was a good party, that did a lot over the years to maintain equilibrium, tamp down radicalism (of both sides), support the constitution, support foreign policy and our place in the world (as least up to 2001). On the local and state level I often still vote for Republicans, as at lower level, they exhibit conservative values, management, and demeanor. It is just getting more and more rare to see one worth a crap in any national office, be it House, Senate or of course the presidency.

There isnt one single person on here from the left starting conspiracy theories about boxes under tables and the like. Or say the election was rigged. Or millions of illegals cast votes. Your kind are crybaby idiot sore losers.
im not talking about anyone here ....you have die hard assholes just like the right has in your party....and they are capable of violence just like they are....

Oh, yes, Harry, they certainly are your kind.
can you prove that?.....others have said the same thing and for some reason when asked to prove it....they went silent....maybe you can be the first.....show me a post backing your shit up new guy.....i have enough posts should be an easy job....

It will not be removed, at least not immediately, but if it is shown Trumpism does not continue to work in the long run to get and maintain power or even balance, legitimate candidates will find a better place in that party, or that is my theory whether correct or not. Remember, this was a good party, that did a lot over the years to maintain equilibrium, tamp down radicalism (of both sides), support the constitution, support foreign policy and our place in the world (as least up to 2001). On the local and state level I often still vote for Republicans, as at lower level, they exhibit conservative values, management, and demeanor. It is just getting more and more rare to see one worth a crap in any national office, be it House, Senate or of course the presidency.
Just as “very fine people” don’t march with white supremacists, those who aided, abetted and covered for J6 don’t get to be considered members of a “good party”.

Forum List

Back