How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

How long did it take? Is there still ice in the Arctic. Nothing different
Asking how long it took isn’t rate. Do you need help with “ rate” you don’t seem to understand what it is.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should pay attention, China dominates…Solar.
Fat chance you should pay attention.
[
yep, they sell them panels everywhere while installing coal facilities for their power source. ahahahahaahahahahaa

Afraid to show what ? You’ve asked several questions, none of which make any sense. Which nonsensical question are you asking now ?
Try again.
It is amazing how many times you lose track of your discussions within a thread. Really, your inability to traverse a thread and follow along is remarkable. How do you find a toilet?

do you? let's see the rate from 5 million years ago! Cause I know you know!!!!
And cuck, you answered this one post. And now you haven't a clue. hahahahahahahahahaahahaha dementia Dag!!!!

I looked through them all, and there is nothing there that could be construed in any way to be observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability....as with all warmest propaganda, there are some observations, and great big honking, handwaving hysterical assumptions hung on those observations...nothing like actual evidence to support the claims......you have to be willing to simply believe...

Of course if you believe there is observed, measured evidence there that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability, by all means cut and paste it here, or point it out and I will be happy to go look.
have you seen the papers on carbon isotopes in ice flows?

there is plemty of evidence that the earth/system is warming, and that humans are the cause.

I looked through them all, and there is nothing there that could be construed in any way to be observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.
Then what has convinced the world's scientists of its validity?
...as with all warmest propaganda, there are some observations, and great big honking, handwaving hysterical assumptions hung on those observations...nothing like actual evidence to support the claims......you have to be willing to simply believe...
Are you claiming that is what all the world's scientists are doing?
Of course if you believe there is observed, measured evidence there that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability, by all means cut and paste it here, or point it out and I will be happy to go look.

you lying fool.

Forum List

Back