Do You Answer Polls?

I don't answer calls for polling. It is usually republican pollsters because my hubby is registered Republican and always votes, and I'm registered independent and no one calls for me....or my opinion....when I was a registered Democrat years ago, we got Dem pollsters too, but not anymore.
I never respond to pollsters.

No one reaches me by door or phone unless I'm expecting them and know who they are, but if I ever did respond to any polls, I would tell them the exact thing they most wanted to hear just to throw them off, as I suspect many conservatives often do.

Why should I arm the enemy with free info they need only to use against me?

I want the opposition as misinformed and as clueless as possible so they go into every election smug and confident.

They used poll data (even skewed, bogus or manufactured) to load the ballot box with phony D votes in 2020. Then say….results match our pre election polling data. Tens of millions corrupted votes added to D president column nationwide. One method is send ballots out to all names on the corrupt voter roll.

I want people to be nervous. Nothing for granted.

They don’t leach a message. You don’t call back. Proof no one called you. Liar. They simply ask who you’re voting for and you’d be a fool to not proudly say trump.

or, you’re embarrassed.

No, I'm not gullible. I don't trust.

It's endemic now; get on board

I don't answer calls for polling. It is usually republican pollsters because my hubby is registered Republican and always votes, and I'm registered independent and no one calls for me....or my opinion....when I was a registered Democrat years ago, we got Dem pollsters too, but not anymore.

We don't have to register party in our state. Open primaries.

I did years ago. I don’t get them anymore. Apparently “neither”, “none of the above” and “other” are not the answers they want to hear.

I want people to be nervous. Nothing for granted.

They don’t leach a message. You don’t call back. Proof no one called you. Liar. They simply ask who you’re voting for and you’d be a fool to not proudly say trump.

or, you’re embarrassed.
I know they don't leave a message and I know they're trying to get a hold of me, like they did in 2020. Now they're coming to the door.

I.

Ignore.

Them.

No one reaches me by door or phone unless I'm expecting them and know who they are, but if I ever did respond to any polls, I would tell them the exact thing they most wanted to hear just to throw them off, as I suspect many conservatives often do.

Why should I arm the enemy with free info they need only to use against me?

I want the opposition as misinformed and as clueless as possible so they go into every election smug and confident.

You're not alone. We love to see it

I ignore all political calls and texts. Some pollsters were at my door once, but I was unemployed then and irritated by the name of the organization: Work 4 America. They were there to poll me, not give me a job. I said goodbye.

A pollster came to our door yesterday in the swing state of Michigan. Yes. This happened.

My husband turned her away. He said we do not participate in polls.

BTW, not a single Harris sign in all the neighbors around me that I walk daily. Lots of Trump signs though that weren't there in 2020

There's your poll, chump

Funny watching Republicans who were proudly answering polls when Trump was running against Biden are refusing to answer against Harris

I got a cellphone in 1998. No land line answered since. Do not respond to any strange numbers into cellphone.

Cellphone goes off ten-25 times per day with numbers nationwide. If I’m not expecting a call from an area code I don’t answer. Always on vibrate or silent.

I think Supercuts or other sells your number. Random Calls always explode after haircuts.

I know they don't leave a message and I know they're trying to get a hold of me, like they did in 2020. Now they're coming to the door.

I.

Ignore.

Them.
Those people are different than poll callers. Poll callers just want to know you’re voting for trump or Kamala.

I proudly tell them Kamala. Should I worry the person calling is a trump supporter?

1725285785775.jpeg

I'm obviously a conservative Trump voter and I do not. In fact, as I stated in other threads, one came to our door yesterday. My husband refused to participate.

Two "silent" Trump voters in the swing state of Michigan.

I contend that liberals are a lot more loose-lipped on how they vote, and we're going to see another "surprise" result.

Do you respond to polls?
You meant oblivious right?

Forum List

Back