Kamala Harris first interview did not go well

Not at all.

She was an adult which she made clear.

I am a life long Republican not at all partisan. I simply did not bury my critical thinking to join a cult.

Country before party and Trump is a danger to the global order, especially to us here in the USA.
I am a trump cultist?

Ok, if you say so

If not supporting your lib agenda of open borders and homosexualizing children makes me a cultist then I accept your implied insult

I am a trump cultist?

Ok, if you say so

If not supporting your lib agenda of open borders and homosexualizing children makes me a cultist then I accept your implied insult
Homesexualizing children?
Yeah, you are a cultist.

I don't support most of the Harris agenda but Trump is a danger to mankind. No hyperbole.

Even the way you speak shows you to be a cultist. Lib agenda , open boarders.

Be an objective American.

Homesexualizing children?
Yeah, you are a cultist.

I don't support most of the Harris agenda but Trump is a danger to mankind. No hyperbole.

Even the way you speak shows you to be a cultist. Lib agenda , open boarders.

Be an objective American.
You cant have it both ways

The choice is harris or trump

Open borders and the alien invasion or not

Homosexualizing children with harris and Walz or not

I choose trump and against harris

As opposed to Sharpton and that very black lawyer/race pimp?

Now I remember, Crump.

Al Sharpton wasn't telling in charge of anything. Sharpton was just going from one funeral for an unarmed black victim of police violence to another, to another, and on and on.

He wasn't telling people to go out and harm people. He wasn't trying to get elected. Sharpton said nothing would make him happiers than to never have to attend another funeral for some young person dying at the hands of police, again.

You cant have it both ways

The choice is harris or trump

Open borders and the alien invasion or not

Homosexualizing children with harris and Walz or not

I choose trump and against harris

There are no open borders and no alien invasion. Those are lies that Trump tells you to keep you in outrage.

No one is "homosexualizing children". Homsexuality is largely genetic and exists in every human culture since the dawn of time as a small subset of human behaviour.

But someone sure has brainwashed you.

1725217149179.png

Forum List

Back