Trump Tells Rally Crowd ‘You Have Smart Ones’ And Black Congressman Byron Donalds Is One of Them

Well that was incredibly stupid and a horrible attempt at deflection

You left loons got way too many trophies and head pats in school. You didn't learn a damn thing
The Southern Confederate, you know, the ones that wanted to keep their SLAVES.
Yeah, they were Conservatives, not Liberals.

Remember, Trump was once a (D) and he changed too.

You take Racism to a whole new level. Therefore, that is quite uncharacteristic in itself.
You being a black man who is hell-bent on making every posts/comments solely on Race. Are you that thick?

You are a white man wth white fragility who cannot deal with black individual who is frank on the issue of race in America. What is the title of this thread?

Again, you don't say shit to whites who start threads about race and there are more of them. So until you can:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You are a white man wth white fragility who cannot deal with black individual who is frank on the issue of race in America. What is the title of this thread?

Again, you don't say shit to whites who start threads about race and there are more of them. So until you can:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Lol you're such a fraud

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
I have told you many of times, I have black friends. They do not act the way you do on a daily basis. They know better not to get tangled with Racism. I have conversations with them every single day, and they never bring up Racism into the conversations.
As for you, you just love when you bring this crap in. It fuels you, as it must be much better than sex. How about getting laid once in awhile eh?

Shut up. Nobody is believing that
Which part?

You don't believe that Southerners were part of the Confederate?
You don't believe that the Confederate were Slave Owners?
You don't believe that the Confederates were Conservative?

Oh BS, we have fantastic black, Asian, white etc friends. I highly doubt you could honestly claim that.

Your entire "persona" is created so you can speak racist crap 24/7. And yeah it's a persona, fake as fck
Totally on point! I may add, that he doesn't seem to get laid much. He is too busy race-baiting on these forums. And his persona went out the window a long time ago.

I have told you many of times, I have black friends. They do not act the way you do on a daily basis. They know better not to get tangled with Racism. I have conversations with them every single day, and they never bring up Racism into the conversations.
As for you, you just love when you bring this crap in. It fuels you, as it must be much better than sex. How about getting laid once in awhile eh?

Most blacks don't. Believes me to believe IMaint has a little agenda

Oh BS, we have fantastic black, Asian, white etc friends. I highly doubt you could honestly claim that.

Your entire "persona" is created so you can speak racist crap 24/7. And yeah it's a persona, fake as fck
I'm quite sure that if I was posting Byron Dodos or Ben Carsons rhetoric, you would be telling me how I need to say more of it to other blacks. I can say that I have friends from all races and that I have had a long term relationship with a white female that has lasted over 30 years. You see bigot, the problem is you. Because everybody white isn't a racist or so fragile in wanting to believe in their superiority that they cannot handle honest critcism from other races about how they hve experienced America, yet think they have the sole right to dish out criticisms of other races. Not all whites believe they are entitled to tell everybody else what an American is or should be. Not everybody on the underground railroad was a republican, b----. Oh no, I'm not fake, I'm the black man you fear. The one who has command of history and unafraid to speak the truth. You white folks ain't special. The sme lws thatapply to everyone else applies to you. This raggedy constitution man wrote has no authority over the one and only real constitution. What you sow, you shall also reap. Whites sowed what they get today. This is your harvest for 405 years of racism as a colony and a nation. You don't like the fruit? You should not hve planted the tree.

I'm quite sure that if I was posting Byron Dodos or Ben Carsons rhetoric, you would be telling me how I need to say more of it to other blacks. I can say that I have friends from all races and that I have had a long term relationship with a white female that has lasted over 30 years. You see bigot, the problem is you. Because everybody white isn't a racist or so fragile in wanting to believe in their superiority that they cannot handle honest critcism from other races about how they hve experienced America, yet think they have the sole right to dish out criticisms of other races. Not all whites believe they are entitled to tell everybody else what an American is or should be. Not everybody on the underground railroad was a republican, b----. Oh no, I'm not fake, I'm the black man you fear. The one who has command of history and unafraid to speak the truth. You white folks ain't special. The sme lws thatapply to everyone else applies to you. This raggedy constitution man wrote has no authority over the one and only real constitution. What you sow, you shall also reap. Whites sowed what they get today. This is your harvest for 405 years of racism as a colony and a nation. You don't like the fruit? You should not hve planted the tree.

I don't even read your fake racism anymore, white on rice

Former President Donald Trump said of prominent Black supporter Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) “That one is smart!” — adding “You have smart ones” and without specifying what the “ones” were.
So this thread is fake..................you're mind and Tommy's let you fill in the blanks then?

Forum List

Back