"I also took a bullet"

transhooter.jpg

He was not bloodied when they dragged him to the ground.
You're a complete idiot. Wounds like that take a second or two to start bleeding at all.

The wound can happen, and there's time enough to ask yourself: "Hmm, am I going to bleed or not?".

And then the blood comes. Often much more than one was hoping.

I'm just happy to see the left letting everyone know how they think.

66 days to go.

:)

Look at all the people who’ve never been shot at let alone been shot regardless of where running their mouths.

Nope. Nor was your God.
Yeah, nobody's ever shot my God and no one ever will. :D
I don't enjoy "acting" all girly.
You just do it for the money?
You despise the educated, critical thinker. I know.
How long have you been a Clairvoyant? You're not. You should just shut up with that. :rolleyes-41:
And you know Trump stands alone in this category. In all our countrie's history.

Seems you are too are a liar. Real. MAGA shit.

Stupid.
Well you're a stupid poopy head, so neener neener neener! :funnyface::banana:

AND YOU EAT BOOGERS, TOO!

Trump was nicked by a bullet
John McCain was hit by a missile

Guess who Trump claims is the hero

'Merica, baby! Like it or leave it!

Why haven't you ever been been to a mudboggin', hmm?
I always thought that it was love it, or leave it.
I've been to a monster truck, tractor pulling, mud running event at Texas Stadium. I wore my Ford cap.

You're a complete idiot. Wounds like that take a second or two to start bleeding at all.

The wound can happen, and there's time enough to ask yourself: "Hmm, am I going to bleed or not?".

And then the blood comes. Often much more than one was hoping.
No..they don't. You got a chunk of your ear clipped and mangled by a high speed bullet. Trump flinched (bullet passing close to him) before the Secret Service pulled him to the deck. But it was clear he wasn't hit. He was not bleeding when they pulled him to the ground. Also, his face was pointed toward the crowd when the first bullet passed him, and then he flinched and everyone realized what was going on. Had that bullet clipped his ear where the blood was coming from later....he would be playing a harp in the afterworld. He was shot at. It shouldn't happen in this country. But he didn't get a big bump playing this up. And whole "fist in the air" reeks of totalitarianism.

No..they don't. You got a chunk of your ear clipped and mangled by a high speed bullet. Trump flinched (bullet passing close to him) before the Secret Service pulled him to the deck. But it was clear he wasn't hit. He was not bleeding when they pulled him to the ground. Also, his face was pointed toward the crowd when the first bullet passed him, and then he flinched and everyone realized what was going on. Had that bullet clipped his ear where the blood was coming from later....he would be playing a harp in the afterworld. He was shot at. It shouldn't happen in this country. But he didn't get a big bump playing this up. And whole "fist in the air" reeks of totalitarianism.
Lies. Shit lies just like this is why Democrats have to and will go.

I always thought that it was love it, or leave it.
I've been to a monster truck, tractor pulling, mud running event at Texas Stadium. I wore my Ford cap.
You're not who I was talkin' to, either. You want some too? I am your Huckleberry. :1peleas:

All you have to do is look at the footage. Which is available unedited to everyone on the planet.

But, but, but...DEMOCRATS!!!...(except it was a registered Republican that pulled the trigger).
LIES. As a matter of fact, the footage that's availabe shows the bullet and Trump's face just after it hit him.

Right before he had time to react, LIAR.

trumpgettingshot.png

Right now he's thinking "Ow!".

Forum List

Back