Trump Tells Rally Crowd ‘You Have Smart Ones’ And Black Congressman Byron Donalds Is One of Them

Once the election gets closer Dopetard Don may have to trot out his white hood & start praising George Wallace as a "great Muricun".

dems aren’t good Americans
Lie.

Everyone knows the parties have changed.

And everyone knows the chosen party of the White nationalists and racists.

You know, too.
The only thing that has really changed is the left has fully openly embraced fascism

Everything pretty much the same

Oh, I'm a "racist" because I point out the inconvenient fact that it was Joe Biden who's mentor...Byrd...was in the KKK? Pathetic response, John...expected...but still pathetic!
Bidens mentor was not Byrd and Biden most certainly is not a racist now.

Blacks have a "place"? Let me guess...on the Democratic "plantation" that they've been stuck on for the past 60 years? Democrats care less about blacks with each passing day. They're now the Party of Coastal elites and illegal immigrants. I'm curious to see how long it takes for you to figure that out!
Your guess is what we expect from a racist.

Nope, he's just saying Donalds isn't like Hank (Guam will tip over) Johnson or Shelia (the moon is mostly gas) Lee. And that's just a couple of example of really stupid people in congress that happen/ed to be black.

In other words, he is one that knows to stay in his place and do as he is told.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
What is the context of the conversation and the full transcript instead of a snippet of the quote that Democrats (like you) continue to use to spread misinformation and disinformation? We could probably find a quote of Kamala saying, '.. doesn't know what he's talking about ..' and assume she was speaking about you.
Save it dumbass, I am pretty sure you were watching your orange god's speech.

LOL, here is white racist trying to tell black folks who is an Uncle Tom. Stay in your lane, fool.

YOU are an UNCLE TOM.

YOU get a TAXPAYER FUNDED CHECK, the "bigger house" to SELL OUT BLACK AMERICANS to the whims of the Party of Slavery.

Former President Donald Trump said of prominent Black supporter Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) “That one is smart!” — adding “You have smart ones” and without specifying what the “ones” were.

During the main event, Trump made a point of name-checking Donalds in the crowd, recognizing him as “a smart one” in a scene reminiscent of Trump’s infamous “my African American” line several years ago:

Good old Uncle Byron, he is one of the smart ones.

Does that mean he knows how to stay in his place and do as he is told?
It means as he is seen as a smart man. Trump doesn't see black and white but just people

You on the other hand see Donalds as a black man first. That makes you the racist, not Trump, don't you think?

It means as he is seen as a smart man. Trump doesn't see black and white but just people
Hahaha

I always get a chuckle when Trump supporters say dumb shit like this that they don't even believe.

It's like they are performing for each other.

Like two whackadoos at church seeing who can wave their arms in the air the hardest or sing the loudest.

Forum List

Back