Kamala’s running mate, Tim Walz, gave thumbs up to Chinese communism as a teacher

The entire part it talked about the characteristics of communism.
No it didn’t. I don’t see one area where he said you’d no longer be allowed to own anything for yourself.

Nor did I see where he mentioned how the CCP imprisons political rivals

No it didn’t. I don’t see one area where he said you’d no longer be allowed to own anything for yourself.

Nor did I see where he mentioned how the CCP imprisons political rivals
So? Is that what hurt your feelings?

I am sure Walz is very sorry that he didn't cover everything you wanted to see.

I never seen such a thread full of whinny trumpy babies crying over something so stupid.

I mean really. I don't think you can look more desperate in your effort to malign an individual...for teaching. Unreal.

So? Is that what hurt your feelings?

I am sure Walz is very sorry that he didn't cover everything you wanted to see.

I never seen such a thread full of whinny trumpy babies crying over something so stupid.

I mean really. I don't think you can look more desperate in your effort to malign an individual...for teaching. Unreal.
My feelings? What the f are you talking about? What a weird post

My feelings have nothing to do with it, it just highlights he wasn’t actually teaching but preaching and trying to indoctrinate…you know doing the CCP work

My feelings? What the f are you talking about? What a weird post
You seem pretty butthurt that Walz didn't include your idea of a proper communist curriculum.

Good point. That is weird that you think stating facts about communism is preaching and indoctrination.

No wonder trumpers call everyone commie, they don't know what it means because they think facts are indoctrination.

My feelings have nothing to do with it, it just highlights he wasn’t actually teaching but preaching and trying to indoctrinate…you know doing the CCP work
By teaching facts about communism?

Holy snowflake batman.

You seem pretty butthurt that Walz didn't include your idea of a proper communist curriculum.

Good point. That is weird that you think stating facts about communism is preaching and indoctrination.

No wonder trumpers call everyone commie, they don't know what it means because they think facts are indoctrination.

By teaching facts about communism?

Holy snowflake batman.
I am not butt hurt, I am aware he’s a CCP puppet.

I’m not highlighting the fact. You are weirdly worked up over that

I am not butt hurt, I am aware he’s a CCP puppet.

Exactly the narrative you are trying to push in your desperation to malign Walz.

It's transparent and makes you look silly.

I’m not highlighting the fact. You are weirdly worked up over that
Worked up no. Surprised by your weird butthurt, yes.

Tell me the sentence of Walz in communism that hurt your feelings most.

Exactly the narrative you are trying to push in your desperation to malign Walz.

Well it’s an obvious fact. Just pointing it out…I’m not the one making these weird “he was teaching” post…a laughable narrative

Well it’s an obvious fact. Just pointing it out…I’m not the one making these weird “he was teaching” post…a laughable narrative
So again, which sentence hurt your feelings the most?
what a weird post, what are you talking about my feelings for??

what a weird post, what are you talking about my feelings for??
So you can't even pick one sentence.

And are dodging and trolling instead.

I don't blame you.

Have a good day.

Forum List

Back