Byron Donalds & Black Conservatives Run Out of Atlanta Cigar Shop

It's important that they shut up Byron Donalds, and any other black person that wants to speak differently than the prescribed formula. They can't afford for another avenue to be open.

By the way, I didn't see anyone getting their ass handed to them.
Donalds and Hunt got crushed there. But let me go into what you said. Blacks are members of the Green Party, blacks are indepenents. So we do see other avenues. What we see in the Republican avenue is a dead end road.

However, I think you right wing maggotts have got some nerve to talk like this when you diss whites who are liberal and because they don't think like you, feel that you might have to take up arms to get rid of them.

Funny, I've never felt "glorified" by the past, and I don't live there because it has nothing for me, no way to change a thing. Oh and the thread title and video title are lies, it didn't show anyone being run from anywhere. But hey, you and yours keep aborting your children, having your futures born to a single parent, and killing each other in the streets in unimaginable numbers. Got to love those commiecrat policies.

Yeah right. Don't celebrate 1776 tomorrow.

learn what a cult is. This is what a cult sounds like all talking the same talking points. 'Sharp as a Tack'

We acknowledge that Biden fucked up. The problem with your post is that you can't see that Trump was actually worse. He didn't answer a question. He lied for 90 minutes. He made all kinds of crazy factless comments, yet like the good cult member you are, you're talking about Biden.

We acknowledge that Biden fucked up. The problem with your post is that you can't see that Trump was actually worse. He didn't answer a question. He lied for 90 minutes. He made all kinds of crazy factless comments, yet like the good cult member you are, you're talking about Biden.
No, what you missed was the cult

Forum List

Back