Zone1 4th of You lie-A Rememberance of the Truth About America

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter how many times you post this, because that is how we feel about blacks who want to vote for Trump.
You are Biden's boy.

We get it.

Race has nothing to do with anything like I said.

He was the same sonofabitch that radicalized my wife and I both. We were never like this until Obama, and she even voted for him in 2008. And we never had a single cross word between us when she did vote for him.

Then Biden came along and caused us to move even farther to the right.
he’s another beneficiary of voter fraud

Votto

Don’t listen to IM2 saying I’m “no Jew.” I keep kosher, take Torah classes, observe all holidays, and belong to a Chabad (which is Orthodox).

Odd how he gets inflamed when people say he’s not black, and then whips around and calls a practicing Jewish woman “no Jew.” What a lying hypocrite.
Pasty white guys are hypersensitive

What a liar

Everyone in your group is free in America today
What he pretends not to understand is that the holiday is about America’s independence. He SHOULD be grateful that he was born into this country, where opportunities for blacks (everyone other than the elderly) have not only been equal his entire life, but have actually favored blacks - for college admissions, for jobs, for promotions.

Any black of average intelligence would find himself promoted to the higher levels of the federal government, as well as the liberal companies that are in great supply in all the blue cities.

What a horrible attitude for a black American to take - that he’s in America but not an American because his people didn’t land with the Pilgrims! I mean, WTF? The vast majority of Americans didn’t descend from those who landed on Plymouth Rock.
No, but if you are white, Asian, or Hispanic, you came here voluntarily.

Blacks for the most part, didn't have a say in the matter, and encountered 400 years of policies to keep them down, from Jim Crow to Voter ID requirements.

Commies be like, land belongs to everyone! Then be like, You stole this land from the scalpers!
:lol: Dumb ass leftists

What he pretends not to understand is that the holiday is about America’s independence. He SHOULD be grateful that he was born into this country, where opportunities for blacks (everyone other than the elderly) have not only been equal his entire life, but have actually favored blacks - for college admissions, for jobs, for promotions.

Any black of average intelligence would find himself promoted to the higher levels of the federal government, as well as the liberal companies that are in great supply in all the blue cities.
With so many foreigners living in America we cant assume that every America hater was born here

We are infested with people who do not understand the country they live in

No, but if you are white, Asian, or Hispanic, you came here voluntarily.

Blacks for the most part, didn't have a say in the matter, and encountered 400 years of policies to keep them down, from Jim Crow to Voter ID requirements.
There is no black panhandler demanding reparations who was ever brought to Americs in chains

Well, let's look at that.

What would have happened to African Americans had Geo. Washington lost?

Well, slavery would have ended a lot sooner without a civil war, to start with.

You would have probably seen America become a Dominion like Canada is. So I guess that not being Canadians is what we are celebrating.

There is no black panhandler demanding reparations who was ever brought to Americs in chains
No, he's just in the position he is in because his ancestors were brought here in chains.

No, he's just in the position he is in because his ancestors were brought here in chains.
That was bad for the slaves but very good luck for the black sheep who were born here and have American citizenship

They owe the white slave holders a debt of gratitude they can never repay

That was bad for the slaves but very good luck for the black sheep who were born here and have American citizenship

They owe the white slave holders a debt of gratitude they can never repay
I'm not sure how being a second-class citizen in a country you built and watching anyone who gets off a boat suddenly cut in line ahead of you is something you should be grateful for.

With so many foreigners living in America we cant assume that every America hater was born here

We are infested with people who do not understand the country they live in
Once Trump gets back in, Gd-willing, we can close the southern border, deport the illegals (starting with the criminals), and institute common-sense legal immigration laws which should include:

1) Full medical check, with no communicable diseases
2) If over 18, must have high school diploma
3) Willingness to learn English, which will be tested at a hearing in one year’s time
4) No welfare benefits at all for 10 years

Once Trump gets back in, Gd-willing, we can close the southern border, deport the illegals (starting with the criminals), and institute common-sense legal immigration laws which should include:

1) Full medical check, with no communicable diseases
2) If over 18, must have high school diploma
3) Willingness to learn English, which will be tested at a hearing in one year’s time
4) No welfare benefits at all for 10 years

And we see a Jew cheering for Concentration Camps... why am I not surprised.

We can't deport millions of people, Lisa. It's just a logistical impossibility. Especially since their home countries won't take them back.

THREAD LOCKED
If I were to clean this thread, multiple people will be temp banned for violating the rules for Zone 1. If you do not like what someone posts in this area, either debate with civility OR say nothing. If you reply and attack the person you are responding to instead of the thread topic, you are breaking the rules for Zone 1.

1720186650305.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back