"I also took a bullet"

Why don't you let someone shoot a .223 at your head at 80 yards and see if you can turn it at the right time so it only nicks your ear. Piece of shit.

How is sent from above to turn so perfectly!

And here i thought he was just lucky.

With all actual gun owning idiots on this site, you would think that at least one of them would know that the AR-15 fires a 5.56mm N.A.T.O. Round and know the effects of such effects of such a round on the human body. His Royal Orangeness was NOT 'Grazed" by such a round. Nor did he suffer a "Flesh Wound".

The 5.56mm is a high velocity round, the M-16 I carried in Nam shot the same round. If he was "Grazed" or received a "Flesh Wound", his ear would have been taken off. There would have significant blood loss. Days if not weeks in the hospital, he did even go to the doctor.

The whole thing was staged and the guy was killed to silence him. Stop with the bullshit.

The hate comes from your side. Projecting it is a huge fail.
LGBTQ.......Your side HATES this
Pronouns.......A #MAGA just killed his ex-wife and partner after a Hate-Fueled Rant.

Yeah, I don't think so HATER.
Why do you have so much HATE in your life?

LGBTQ.......Your side HATES this
Pronouns.......A #MAGA just killed his ex-wife and partner after a Hate-Fueled Rant.

Yeah, I don't think so HATER.
Why do you have so much HATE in your life?
We do not hate them. We want them to get on with their lives and STFU.

With all actual gun owning idiots on this site, you would think that at least one of them would know that the AR-15 fires a 5.56mm N.A.T.O. Round and know the effects of such effects of such a round on the human body. His Royal Orangeness was NOT 'Grazed" by such a round. Nor did he suffer a "Flesh Wound".

The 5.56mm is a high velocity round, the M-16 I carried in Nam shot the same round. If he was "Grazed" or received a "Flesh Wound", his ear would have been taken off. There would have significant blood loss. Days if not weeks in the hospital, he did even go to the doctor.

The whole thing was staged and the guy was killed to silence him. Stop with the bullshit.

Conspiracy nut.

Forum List

Back