"I also took a bullet"

This happened more than a month ago (July 13th, to be exact)...
You folks must be really bored, that you can still "talk" about this...

It goes to show that some people are really shallow and really have no life.

Try posting something more recent eh?

Last week Trump said he didn't know if Biden and Harris wanted to kill him or not. Pretty lowlife half-assed accusation. Typical Trump.
I have to say, I’m a little surprised at his comment myself. The answer is obviously yes

You can't accept that the man fearlessly got up and still had the state of mind to scream "fight, fight, fight" to his American brothers and sisters.

You can't plan this, you just do it. He is still out there campaigning and trying to win.

What the hell more do you want from the man before you will accept that he had the balls to stand up for himself and America? There is being biased and then there is just lying to yourself. I can't think of another leader in the world who would have reacted like that can you?
All I can accept is what I saw. And I saw that he wasn't bloody when the Secret Service pulled him to the ground. And when he got up, he was bloody.
Later, a picture of his healing stitches were shown to be on BEHIND the ear. Not on the front, where you would have expected a grazing bullet to mangle the skin.
Most likely, he got cut when they dragged him to the ground.

This happened more than a month ago (July 13th, to be exact)...
You folks must be really bored, that you can still "talk" about this...

It goes to show that some people are really shallow and really have no life.

Try posting something more recent eh?
Ok.

Here is Harris plan.

There ya go

All I can accept is what I saw. And I saw that he wasn't bloody when the Secret Service pulled him to the ground. And when he got up, he was bloody.
Later, a picture of his healing stitches were shown to be on BEHIND the ear. Not on the front, where you would have expected a grazing bullet to mangle the skin.
Most likely, he got cut when they dragged him to the ground.

Conspiracy nut.

Forum List

Back