israel, westbank, gaza …. where are your sympthies?

my sympathies are with …

• Total voters
And I just said that a SMALL minority of ultra-Orthodox don’t want Israel as a state. The vast majority do.
Can a majority ever be wrong? can a minority ever be right?
Your antisemitism is showing again, via your odd selection of the facts, and your double standards where the ONE Jewish country is concerned. Where is your rage for the dozen of Arab countries who have essentially rendered Jews persona non grata and drove them out of their homes?
It's not a "Jewish country" it's a Jew supremacist apartheid monster that must be destroyed and replaced with a proper sane government, just as we did with the Third Reich, obliterate the fascists and rebuild a proper society.

He’s loving it. Don’t feed him.
1725212698718.png

I see it here every day from people like you with irrational hatred of Jews and others.
I frequently quote Jews, cite Jewish sources and post images of and video interviews with honorable Jewish humanitarians, many of my posts on this subject do that, including this one:

1725213163521.png

I trust this man's views far more than a clapped out retired American soldier or a deranged gossiping battleaxe, who's never experienced fascism as Meyer did, why do you hate him so much?

Last edited:
I see it here every day from people like you with irrational hatred of Jews and others.
I hate Zionist Israel no more or less than I would have hated Nazi Germany had I witnessed the horrors that it unleashed on its victims. In 1939 we did the right thing - wiped the regime off the map - today we sit emasculated, subservient and frightened by the power of the Zionist lobby.

And I just said that a SMALL minority of ultra-Orthodox don’t want Israel as a state. The vast majority do.

Your antisemitism is showing again, via your odd selection of the facts, and your double standards where the ONE Jewish country is concerned. Where is your rage for the dozen of Arab countries who have essentially rendered Jews persona non grata and drove them out of their homes?

Oh right……those were the Muslims who did that. So let’s just forget about it.

Other people lived in this "one Jewish country" for 2500 years before the immigrants from Russia and Eastern Europe arrived to get rid of them.

Forum List

Back