israel, westbank, gaza …. where are your sympthies?

my sympathies are with …

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a practicing Jew, you idiot.

Who happily deploys Nazi rhetorical techniques, seemingly shares similar dehumanizing views of others not of their like, rips constantly on other Jews in a very derogatory fashion despite their penchant for calling everyone an antisemite and posts their desires to see torture and likely death for the better part of all Palestinians with forced amputations a la Dr. Mengele. Look at yourself and pull up. You can rightfully be outraged concerning Hamas without turning into this.

Who happily deploys Nazi rhetorical techniques, seemingly shares similar dehumanizing views of others not of their like, rips constantly on other Jews in a very derogatory fashion despite their penchant for calling everyone an antisemite and posts their desires to see torture and likely death for the better part of all Palestinians with forced amputations a la Dr. Mengele. Look at yourself and pull up. You can rightfully be outraged concerning Hamas without turning into this.
An excellent post.

^^^ this one is even worse than the other one. You can tell as soon as an antisemite starts calling a Jew a Nazi, or accuses him or her of employing “Nazi techniques.” Whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

(Calling Jews Nazis or drawing parallels to Israel and Nazi Germany are included in the State Dept’s definition of antisemitism.)

(Calling Jews Nazis or drawing parallels to Israel and Nazi Germany are included in the State Dept’s definition of antisemitism.)
No it isn't, that has nothing to do with antisemitism.

1725224002523.png

See, a Jew who grew up in Nazi Germany and suffered in Auschwitz where his parents were exterminated, he knows far far far more than you ever will about all this, I stand with people like him, not Jews who cry crocodile tears as Israel slaughters people by the tens of thousands.

He's a real Jew, you are not, you're a hostile, bigoted old battleaxe.

Last edited:
He's a real Jew, you are not.

These accusations of "real" Jew and "proper" Jew are hateful. The Jewish people have a rich, abiding, and compassionate understanding of what it is to be Jewish. Outsiders can't possibly know. Outsiders do not get a say in it. The purpose of non-Jews labelling Jews into "real" and "not-real" is to scant cover for dividing the Jewish people into "good" and "evil", with the "evil" Jews getting what they "deserve". It is hateful.

These accusations of "real" Jew and "proper" Jew are hateful.
So are accusations of antisemitism.
The Jewish people have a rich, abiding, and compassionate understanding of what it is to be Jewish.
Irrelevant.
Outsiders can't possibly know. Outsiders do not get a say in it.
Irrelevant.
The purpose of non-Jews labelling Jews into "real" and "not-real" is to scant cover for dividing the Jewish people into "good" and "evil", with the "evil" Jews getting what they "deserve". It is hateful.
Any Jew who accuses me of antisemitism is not acting like a real Jew. A real Jew is a person who does not confuse criticism of Zionism with antisemitism. Real Jews do not call me antisemitic. Insulting anyone who disagrees with you by calling them "antisemitic" is uncalled for.

A real Jew is a person who does not confuse criticism of Zionism with antisemitism.
Oh, I assure you, I am not confusing criticism with hate. You offer very little actual, specific criticism. And I would be interested in listening to your criticism of Jewish self-determination, especially when contrasted to Arab Palestinian national self-determination. See? That might be a starting place for actual criticism.
Insulting anyone who disagrees with you by calling them "antisemitic" is uncalled for.
I disagree with lots of people. I call out Jew-hatred only when I see it.

Oh, I assure you, I am not confusing criticism with hate. You offer very little actual, specific criticism. And I would be interested in listening to your criticism of Jewish self-determination, especially when contrasted to Arab Palestinian national self-determination. See? That might be a starting place for actual criticism.

I disagree with lots of people. I call out Jew-hatred only when I see it.
Yes, we know all about it

1725226892946.png

These accusations of "real" Jew and "proper" Jew are hateful. The Jewish people have a rich, abiding, and compassionate understanding of what it is to be Jewish. Outsiders can't possibly know. Outsiders do not get a say in it. The purpose of non-Jews labelling Jews into "real" and "not-real" is to scant cover for dividing the Jewish people into "good" and "evil", with the "evil" Jews getting what they "deserve". It is hateful.
Of course it’s hateful. These antisemites pleasure themselves, in a manner of speaking, by labeling Jews who object to the antisemitic lies of “genocide” and “apartheid” as not real Jews.

Apparently, to them a “real Jew” is one who marches alongside HAMAS supporters and those spreading the lies, or who otherwise sides against Israel - ironically, what could be his last refuge should posters like we see here take more power in the U.S.

How sad and chilling it is that antisemites have become so emboldened by the tolerance of antisemitism by the Democrat Party that they spew “you’re not a real Jew” to Jews who side with Israel against the HAMAS vermin whose stated goal it is to eliminate Israel and all her Jews.

You offer very little actual, specific criticism. And I would be interested in listening to your criticism of Jewish self-determination, especially when contrasted to Arab Palestinian national self-determination. See? That might be a starting place for actual criticism.

I call out Jew-hatred only when I see it.
I respectfully ask that you present me with any post that I have made that exhibits antisemitism, you'll have no trouble doing that if the accusation directed at me has any merit.

I've made a lot of posts during the ongoing Israeli genocide so you've got lots to choose from.

So find a post or quote one of my posts (in its entirety) and let everyone see for themselves if you are justified in making this accusation against me.

I respectfully ask that you present me with any post that I have made that exhibits antisemitism, you'll have no trouble doing that if the accusation directed at me has any merit.

I've made a lot of posts during the ongoing Israeli genocide so you've got lots to choose from.

So find a post or quote one of my posts (in its entirety) and let everyone see for themselves if you are justified in making this accusation against me.
Sigh. The very act of dividing the Jewish people into "real" Jews and "not-real" Jews is NOT A CRITIQUE of an issue of substance. What it is it, then? It is an expression of HATE.

^^^ this one is even worse than the other one. You can tell as soon as an antisemite starts calling a Jew a Nazi, or accuses him or her of employing “Nazi techniques.” Whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

Calling for the torture and death of potentially millions and/or referring to groups of people in dehumanizing terms is universally grotesque and is in no way morally defensible. You know this. You know the world needs less of this, not more. You're better than this.

THREAD LOCKED
All arguments are lost when people resort to making their replies about a forum member(s) and not the thread topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back