Nobody Gets A Trophy

Democrats have already attempted to assassinate Donald Trump.
I don't think so. The best explanation so far is Trump pretending to be hit on his ear and then ducking down out of view to apply pig's blood to his ear.

All 8 shots fired by the patsy were roughly grouped 3-5 feet +- clear of Trump. With luck there would be no dead Trump fans, but that would be lucky in any case.

Everything with the theory works! The one or two police or SS co-conspirators allowed the kid to road around on the roofs only long enough to get his assigned job done. He did and then he was whacked according to plan.

I'm only doubtful on the question of Corey being an accident. His death only adds to the bullshit that the shooter was trying for Trump. That just doesn't work for this one!

I don't think so. The best explanation so far is Trump pretending to be hit on his ear and then ducking down out of view to apply pig's blood to his ear.

All 8 shots fired by the patsy were roughly grouped 3-5 feet +- clear of Trump. With luck there would be no dead Trump fans, but that would be lucky in any case.

Everything with the theory works! The one or two police or SS co-conspirators allowed the kid to road around on the roofs only long enough to get his assigned job done. He did and then he was whacked according to plan.

I'm only doubtful on the question of Corey being an accident. His death only adds to the bullshit that the shooter was trying for Trump. That just doesn't work for this one!
You are really a stupid asshole.

You're way off topic

Red State America

No respect for the rules
Exactly. The children's behavior and failure to meet standards led to this outcome, unlike in Blue State America, like Maryland, where students are graduating without basic skills in reading, writing, and math -- and probably still playing sports.

Exactly. The children's behavior and failure to meet standards led to this outcome, unlike in Blue State America, like Maryland, where students are graduating without basic skills in reading, writing, and math -- and probably still playing sports.
BS. Red states have the same problem.

I read this and it's sad. It's probably a minority but overall it effects students that don't want to be involved.

Does not say why these activities have been suspended. Unless the grievances are horrid and systemic it seems to bean outrageous penalty.

You go find it. The school had reason. Cripes, will you stop annoying. I'm not dealing with your BS
Fuck you. I am not questioning whether the school had a reason. I wanted to see the fucking behavior. Futhermore sports aren't being cancelled if they are practicing.

Yes, it is, but the Lass's overall message in her OP is that blacks are violent.

But they are.

Screen Shot 2024-09-01 at 4.14.36 PM.png

The chart above shows the breakdown of race vs. % population in column 1.
Then it shows the actual % of total crime committed by that race against % total crime in column 2.
Pacific Islanders, and Hispanics are proportional in their % crime per populace.

The data shows that for their number, Asians are the lowest offenders being 5.7% of the population yet committing only 1.3% of the crime.
Whites also do well being 60.4% of the population yet committing only 45.9% of the crime.
Blacks fare worst of all categories, committing 33%, even 36.1% of all crime (see column 3), yet are only 12.5% of the population! That is 3X proportional to their numbers and measured against white's lower % rates makes blacks about FIVE TIMES more likely to commit crime per their population numbers compared to the rest of us.

Public education is not the problem. Privatizing education would just make it worse.
Public education sucks and lacks components like a healthy family life, parental investment in studies, discipline and lowering of standards (to name a few). On the other hand, private schools typically yield much better outcomes with standards, curriculum, disciplinary actions, and parental involvement. They aren't bound by many of the rules and regulations that have consistently yielded below-standard results from public schools.

But they are.

View attachment 1004857
The chart above shows the breakdown of race vs. % population in column 1.
Then it shows the actual % of total crime committed by that race against % total crime in column 2.
Pacific Islanders, and Hispanics are proportional in their % crime per populace.

The data shows that for their number, Asians are the lowest offenders being 5.7% of the population yet committing only 1.3% of the crime.
Whites also do well being 60.4% of the population yet committing only 45.9% of the crime.
Blacks fare worst of all categories, committing 33%, even 36.1% of all crime (see column 3), yet are only 12.5% of the population!

What it shows is that whites are the most arrested. It doesn't show who are the most violent criminal offenders. Arrests are when an officer can assume something. Furthermore in 2018, the amount of Americans who were arrested was approximately 3.5 percent. After the arrest, there is generally a trial and the outcome of that trial would usually determine who was vioent or not. Therefore making this claim based on arrests has no merit.

Public education sucks and lacks components like a healthy family life, parental investment in studies, discipline and lowering of standards (to name a few). On the other hand, private schools typically yield much better outcomes with standards, curriculum, disciplinary actions, and parental involvement. They aren't bound by many of the rules and regulations that have consistently yielded below-standard results from public schools.
All of that is untrue.

Forum List

Back