israel, westbank, gaza …. where are your sympthies?

my sympathies are with …

• Total voters
When the Jew-haters like Sherlock come out with “white supremacists,” you know you’re dealing with an ignorant leftist.

It’s possible he’s black and simply jealous that Jews have been able to succeed so well despite extreme bigotry. I have a poster in mind but I’m not naming names.
You're a Jew hater.

If you don't know, then why did you accuse me of that?
I don’t have to know the CAUSE of someone’s antisemitism to note that they hate Jews.

Jews are the victims of more hatred and bigotry than any other minority. How would I know why people are such bigots? But they are streaming of of the woodwork like cockroaches, and this forum is an example.

So what? SOME extreme Chasidic groups are against Israel. They are a small minority of all Jews. Odd how you choose to listen to them as opposed to the vast majority of Jews in support.
If you believe that the majority view is always the right view then world opinion is against you. The majority actually in Sweden, Denmark, France, Spain, Italy and Britain sympathize more with the victims of Zionism rather than the Zionists:

1725209817859.png

Just click the image to get to the article.

If you believe that the majority view is always the right view then world opinion is against you. The majority actually in Sweden, Denmark, France, Spain, Italy and Britain sympathize more with the victims of Zionism rather than the Zionists:

View attachment 1004755

Too many Muslims have immigrated to Western countries since WWII... they tend to distort the polls vs. native sentiments.

View attachment 1004755

All that shows is how antisemitic Europe has become, especially the liberal countries.

Illiterate rubbish.
Fake Bohemian.

1725210457108.png

Too many Muslims have immigrated to Western countries since WWII... they tend to distort the polls vs. native sentiments.
That actually started after the West started aiding and abetting the Zionists in the 1930s and more recently bombing Arab countries creating huge numbers of refugees. People can't just emigrate to a country, they can declare asylum or refugee status, we created a calamity and this the foreseeable outcome.

Well you need to practice a lot more if you want to be a proper Jew like these gentlemen:

View attachment 1004779
And I just said that a SMALL minority of ultra-Orthodox don’t want Israel as a state. The vast majority do.

Your antisemitism is showing again, via your odd selection of the facts, and your double standards where the ONE Jewish country is concerned. Where is your rage for the dozen of Arab countries who have essentially rendered Jews persona non grata and drove them out of their homes?

Oh right……those were the Muslims who did that. So let’s just forget about it.

The only Nazis were the HAMAS cockroaches on October 7th, and they were WORSE than the German Nazis.
You've taken leave of your senses madam, you should make an effort to learn about the Holocaust, you obviously have no idea of scale of that catastrophe, you're an embarrassment to Jews, minimizing the Holocaust, perhaps you even deny it too.

And I just said that a SMALL minority of ultra-Orthodox don’t want Israel as a state. The vast majority do.

Your antisemitism is showing again, via your odd selection of the facts, and your double standards where the ONE Jewish country is concerned. Where is your rage for the dozen of Arab countries who have essentially rendered Jews persona non grata and drove them out of their homes?

Oh right……those were the Muslims who did that. So let’s just forget about it.

He’s loving it. Don’t feed him.

You've taken leave of your senses madam, you should make an effort to learn about the Holocaust, you obviously have no idea of scale of that catastrophe, you're an embarrassment to Jews, minimizing the Holocaust, perhaps you even deny it too.
Sorry, but you will have to feed your Jew-hate by spewing your antisemitic venom against another Jew. I’m out.

Forum List

Back