RFK Jr sues North Carolina elections board to remove his name from ballot

It’s RFK perogative to run. You all can’t force him to continue to run just because it benefits you
Lol, he chose to run. He has said he bowed out. He is out. No one is forcing him to take the job. Dosnt mean I have to scramble because he changed his mind. Fine want the ballots changed pull out your check book and pay for it or shut the fuck up. I have no problem changing it just as soon as you pay for it.

Lol, he chose to run. He has said he bowed out. He is out. No one is forcing him to take the job. Dosnt mean I have to scramble because he changed his mind. Fine want the ballots changed pull out your check book and pay for it or shut the fuck up. I have no problem changing it just as soon as you pay for it.
A long drawn out way of saying you feel he should be forced to continue to run

It comes down to the rules he signed up to when he put his name forward.
Maybe there is no rule.
Its an unusual situation. People generally drop out when they have no hope of winning. Not when they get offered a job .
You mean like Obama kicking out Biden and picking Harris to run instead? Unusual doesn't quite describe that...

He sought the nomination of the party and won. Not my fault. He did that.

Why do you want to disenfranchise people who want to vote for him?
Says the cult that disenfrancised 14,000,000 of their voters. LOL

Evryones favourite crazy is in a wrangle in North Carolina. I think that he may have a case in this instance. They are citing cost implications in reprinting the ballots. That says to me they have jumped the gun in printing the ballots.

They arent citing a cut off date he missed.

Its a different case in Wisconsin where he needs to actually die to get his name taken off.

Its not likely that anyone would pay that price for Trump.

Won't happen. I know he is on the California Ballot. He fought to get on, not likely he can get off.

Evryones favourite crazy is in a wrangle in North Carolina. I think that he may have a case in this instance. They are citing cost implications in reprinting the ballots. That says to me they have jumped the gun in printing the ballots.

They arent citing a cut off date he missed.

Its a different case in Wisconsin where he needs to actually die to get his name taken off.

Its not likely that anyone would pay that price for Trump.
Progs are Communists. That is what they are. If you are not a card-carrying communist, you support them. They will decrease the population as the world economy slows more and more from their agendas. Over 8 billion people is too much for the world elites. It is selling the reduction of the population to the peasants who will be the ones removed from the living that is an unknown agenda as of now. Trump is pushing America First. If Harris wins, then Joe's agendas will continue or even go more to the left. The oil we have from Trump's initiatives of drilling, fracking and potential pipelines is peaking as we stopped drilling. Prices will rise from that alone as the oil produced tops out and then reduces.

You can’t electioneer outside polling places.

No Campaigning Within 100-Feet of Polling Station. In California, nor can you political swag like t-shirts or baseball caps. One guy tried wear a McCain T at the Polling Station in '08, we had ask him either turn it inside out or go home and change.

Forum List

Back