Hilarious! More brain death from the left

Stupid is your thread.

Ignorance is your guide.

Hours before the Legislature prepared to wrap up for the year, Gov. Gavin Newsom tonight called a special session to address gasoline prices — giving him more time to persuade lawmakers to act on a package of energy bills that he failed to jam through in the final weeks of the regular session.

But the special session may already be in jeopardy, after the leader of the state Senate immediately rejected the governor’s call for the Legislature to meet this fall, during what would normally be a crucial campaign period for lawmakers leading up to the Nov. 5 election.

In what has become a frequent move, Newsom earlier this month proposed sweeping plans to bring down energy costs for Californians just as the annual legislative session was drawing to a close, leaving lawmakers little time to react or negotiate with the governor.

Increasingly frustrated with the strongarm tactics, the Legislature split this time in its response, sinking Newsom’s measures as the Assembly refused to take them up.

Ignorance and hissy fits are what you have in common with the Cal legislature.

and California is doing just fine.

I believe when the governor issues a proclamation, it’s our constitutional obligation to get that work done,” Rivas said.

The governor’s office said Newsom and the Legislature had been working together on the proposal for months, noting that the first policy recommendation was shared with the Legislature in January, and that there were legislative committee hearings on the topic in May
Newsom doesn't want to bring down energy costs for all Californians. He wants to charge energy by income so energy costs will come down for some but be significantly raised for others.

It was a factor in our decision to leave California.

Newsom doesn't want to bring down energy costs for all Californians. He wants to charge energy by income so energy costs will come down for some but be significantly raised for others.

And of course they will put ceiling on what Beverly Hills and the Silly Con Valley billionaires houses will have to pay, same as they do property taxes, etc. Theirs max rates will stay the same as they are now while everybody making less than $200K will see theirs double and go up from there..

Oh please. You mostly wanted to leave for other reasons.

and the assistance to low-income customers has been around for ages. What about prop 13?

All you got troll? :lmao:
1srelluc lame emoji.jpg

Oh please. You mostly wanted to leave for other reasons.

and the assistance to low-income customers has been around for ages. What about prop 13?
ASSISTANCE for low income customers has been around for ages. Charging energy prices by income is brand new. Courtesy of communists.

Pray tell, according to YOU what were the reasons we left California?

Four years late.

Only a leftard could be this stupid.

California is 29 billion in the hole, they're paying for the 6 million illegals they let in, and suddenly they're worried about gas prices.

Democrats are woefully dumb. Just plain stupid.
I thought Pelosi's retarded nephew was trying to outlaw gas powered vehicles and force people to buy that EV crap. Has he been hanging out with Hunter again?

ASSISTANCE for low income customers has been around for ages. Charging energy prices by income is brand new. Courtesy of communists.

Pray tell, according to YOU what were the reasons we left California?
Prop 13 welfare

what is worst is that corporations were not exempt "rules apply equally to all real estate, residential and commercial—whether owned by individuals or corporations."

Prop 13 welfare

what is worst is that corporations were not exempt "rules apply equally to all real estate, residential and commercial—whether owned by individuals or corporations."
Why would I or any Californian object to Prop 13? I never once mentioned that ever. You find it.

Charging energy use by income was probably the last straw that made my son go "Enough is Enough!"

I believe Cali's GDP is more than Mississippi, your ass backwards state.
Wait, I'll check.
Rotflmao
WTF are you talking about, stupid leftard?

I've been to Mississippi for a grand total of 2 hours in my entire life.

Stupid fucking leftards. You have a good user name, you're fake just like your AstroTurf buddies.

Stupid howler monkey leftard scum.

Four years late.

Only a leftard could be this stupid.

California is 29 billion in the hole, they're paying for the 6 million illegals they let in, and suddenly they're worried about gas prices.

Democrats are woefully dumb. Just plain stupid.

Is there a point to this rant other than to piss on Newsome????

Weren't you pissing and moaning about gas prices in another thread?????

You complain about everything but offer solutions to nothing other than letting Donald Trump look after it. Democrats REQUIRE you to participate in democracy, and in making sure politicians keep their promises, and don't expect anything from you.

But as Kennedy, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". What are YOU doing to make things better.

Parts of prop 13 have fucked up everything
Is that you trying to get out of saying I left California because of Prop 13? I have always supported Prop 13. Communist democrats have been trying to get rid of it for years. They want to go back to the good old days when the state would seize the property of old people who had long ago paid off the mortgage.

Forum List

Back