israel, westbank, gaza …. where are your sympthies?

my sympathies are with …

• Total voters
I think several of these anti-Jew propagandists are paid by HAMAS organizations.

And look how they don't let up! The murdered bodies of six more Jewish hostages were just discovered, and the antisemites don’t miss a beat condemning the Jews.
Those are victims of Israeli bombing, why all the tears just for Jewish victims of Israel's slaughter?
Also, I notice that the worst of the worst have British sounding account names - Sherlock here, but there’s also a George Phillip something. There are hordes of Muslim antisemites who have invaded London from Arab countries, and this might be what we have here.

You're the one acting a public image that's all bohemian, nature loving and carefree and liberated but a private world that laced with hatred, racial supremacy and support for genocide in Gaza.
Oh, I see you missed “genocide” is your last post full of antisemitic code words, so you got it in.

There’s genocide going on, but not from Israel. Funny how you skip right over THOSE, and then lie about it with the Joos.

I was never going to.
You don’t owe antisemites an explanation for anything.

It’s weird how these Jew-haters promote all sorts of antisemitism when speaking to Jews, and then expect them to entertain their “sources.” No shortage of biased, anti-Jew sources at there.

It’s like quoting a publication of the KKK as “proof” blacks are lazy.

You’re dismissed. :flameth:
That one is the dumbest one on the forum, but it’s possible his lies about “apartheid” and “genocide” are just plain ignorance. I thought he was about 20, but he’s actually a senior citizen! Scary, huh?

Illiterate rubbish.
When the Jew-haters like Sherlock come out with “white supremacists,” you know you’re dealing with an ignorant leftist.

It’s possible he’s black and simply jealous that Jews have been able to succeed so well despite extreme bigotry. I have a poster in mind but I’m not naming names.

You don’t owe antisemites an explanation for anything.

It’s weird how these Jew-haters promote all sorts of antisemitism when speaking to Jews, and then expect them to entertain their “sources.” No shortage of biased, anti-Jew sources at there.

It’s like quoting a publication of the KKK as “proof” blacks are lazy.

1725208254198.png

Forum List

Back