The wrong black girl is running for President!

There are a lot of better choices than Trump and Harris is one of them.

#EASYPEASY
I agree there are a lot better choices than trump, I've been saying that since '16. I've voted for them.
(Bugs Bunny, Marco Polo)

But Harris, nor Biden, is a better choice.

....and 2% support.
I would not have expected her to go much farther....she was green 4 years ago, but still wanted to let the crowds know, she was interested in it, some day in the future.... VP gave her some experience, especially with the inner workings of the executive branch....dealings with diplomats, and with advisors too, and on foreign affairs....

I think she knows much more than back then in the 2020 race.

Would she have won in a primary against many other big gun candidates if Biden had decided a year ago to resign? I would have thought, probably not...before this happened.

But now that I've seen her campaigning and excitement strength with this task being shoved at her, with only a moment's notice, she likely would have had a real shot, at being the primary winner....

I would not have expected her to go much farther....she was green 4 years ago, but still wanted to let the crowds know, she was interested in it, some day in the future.... VP gave her some experience, especially with the inner workings of the executive branch....dealings with diplomats, and with advisors too, and on foreign affairs....

I think she knows much more than back then in the 2020 race.

Would she have won in a primary against many other big gun candidates if Biden had decided a year ago to resign? I would have thought, probably not...before this happened.

But now that I've seen her campaigning and excitement strength with this task being shoved at her, with only a moment's notice, she likely would have had a real shot, at being the primary winner....
Oh wait.....When she announced you would have thought that she was the second coming....That sure as hell did not last long.

She is simply one of those types of people that the more you know of the less you like.....Sane people that is.

Forum List

Back