Why are we talking about IVF?

Since my tax dollars go to medical gender changes why not?... we need new Americans... the left in our country wants to get them via illegal aliens... I would rather get them by raising the birth level in our nation... and anything that enhances that is a good thing...
LOL.... Good to see your "principles" are nothing more than hobbies.

I am not the one that claimed alabama tied to make IVF illegal
Alabama made abortions illegal and also claimed that embryos were children in their courts. Yes they had to create legislation to protect IVF. But once Roe died the floodgates opened and the movement t against IVF was born by right wing whackos. That’s Trumps mess

Means nothing more than I'm pro life and if you decide to abort a pregnancy I hope its for a medical reason and not for convivence....
Well if that’s how you define it then I’m pro life as well. But I’m talking policy. Do you support a law banning abortions for any reasons other than to save the life of the mother?

Alabama made abortions illegal and also claimed that embryos were children in their courts. Yes they had to create legislation to protect IVF. But once Roe died the floodgates opened and the movement t against IVF was born by right wing whackos. That’s Trumps mess

Rambunctious what do you think is fake news about statement?

Does health insurance cover abortions?
For the most part, no....abortions aren't covered...unless medically necessary for the life of mother to be....something like 97% of abortions are NOT paid for by insurance companies...

Forum List

Back