Why are we talking about IVF?

See Alabama
Wasn't that the state where the law suit was?... do you even know what happened?... they were trying to fix a mess after a woman destroyed a bunch of embryos either by accident or on purpose... and the parents wanted to sue the company and so the legislature did what they did so the embryos will be protected in the future... but I don't think it passed so why you morons keep bringing it up trying to tie it to abortion shows how ignorant you lot are...

I'm especially interested to hear from the MAGA crew... Why is IVF a topic of conversation in our politics?

Most recent news is that Trump wants the Government or Insurance to cover the costs of IVF treatments. But isn't he somewhat responsible for the reasons why this issue is even a topic of contention right now?

Antiabortion wingnuts like JD Couch want to ban it.

Wasn't that the state where the law suit was?... do you even know what happened?... they were trying to fix a mess after a woman destroyed a bunch of embryos either by accident or on purpose... and the parents wanted to sue the company and so the legislature did what they did so the embryos will be protected in the future... but I don't think it passed so why you morons keep bringing it up trying to tie it to abortion shows how ignorant you lot are...
Well there was a lawsuit and the state Supreme Court ruled that the embryos were children under the states wrongful death suit so the lawsuit could go forward. This obviously freaked out at lot of IVF clinics and then the gop legislature and gov created a bill giving IVF clinics some civil protections to ensure they could continue to operate.

Dembots like the one you are talking to and who started this thread are clueless to what happened they are just repeating talking points from msdnc

Well there was a lawsuit and the state Supreme Court ruled that the embryos were children under the states wrongful death suit so the lawsuit could go forward. This obviously freaked out at lot of IVF clinics and then the gop legislature and gov created a bill giving IVF clinics some civil protections to ensure they could continue to operate.

Dembots like the one you are talking to and who started this thread are clueless to what happened they are just repeating talking points from msdnc
Thank you for clearing it up for me...

Of course people have been trying. Trump appointed judges that would do it and when they did he took credit for it happening. Now he is pretending to be a champion for women’s rights… can’t have it that way. He is responsible for the mess
If a woman cannot even gave body autonomy then she has no rights.

Forum List

Back